Need opinions on my Disability Review

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by tandy, Aug 13, 2005.

1. tandy

tandy New Member

Hi Guys/Ladies~
    Hope this finds you doing fairly well.
    I just got my 6 question review form for my SSI/ disability case.(every 3 yrs)
    One of the questions is,.. have you been hospitilized or had any surgery since your last review.
    Well,..I have'nt at all BUT,..I do have surgery sceduled for Oct. for another Lap. for my Endometriosis.
    Should I include that info??
    cause its really only asking about surgerys I've had recently. ???? but,..this one is coming soon.
    and it pertains to my being disabled,..right??
    what do you's think?
    Thanks
    Tandy
  2. BLUEROSE7

BLUEROSE7 New Member

If it were me...I would include your upcoming surgery especially sence its so close.

I would just make a little note to them that you havent been hosptialized or had any surgerys sence your last review, but are sceduled for sugery on Oct....For....Etc...

It surly cant hurt anything by letting them know of your upcoming surgery.

Hugs
    Bluerose

P.S Maybe some others who have been reviewed will come along and give some insight....[This Message was Edited on 08/13/2005]
  3. Rosiebud

Rosiebud New Member

include this information in your review.

If it doesnt count then they can dismiss it.

Good luck, I really hope you have no problems with it.

Just got my own disability (UK) after review, another one in two years time but I'm happy for now.

Rosie
  4. ALEXISDEE

ALEXISDEE New Member

TANDY'
    I WOULD INCLUDE THE OPERATION. I HAVE BEEN TURNED DOWN TWICE AND I HAD MY HEARING JULY 7TH.
    THEY SEEM TO NEED SO MUCH PROOF ABOUT OUR CONDITION. THEY SENT ME TO A SHRINK. HE LOOKED AT ME AS IF I WAS A BUG..VERY NASTY...I TOLD HIM I DIDN'T SAY I WAS CRAZY..I SAID I WAS IN CONSTANT PAIN AND SLEEPY AND TIRED ALL THE TIME..

ALEXISDEE
  5. tandy

tandy New Member

I think I will include it then.
    I definately think its pertinant info (is that the word I'm looking for ???lol)
    Oh how I just hate having these reviews!!
    They cause me undue stress.
    Just wondering,..and waiting.
    When nothing for the 'better' has channged thats for sure~

Seems like I have gotten worse with each review.
    (my health)
    I'd love to have good news for them.
    Like "I don't need your $ anymore,..I'm fine now!"
    My illnesses are gone!!
    (would'nt that be nice?)

Thanks again ya'll.
    Hugs
    Tandy