NEED PRAY FOR HARMONY IN HOUSEHOLD

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by Momskelleygirl, Oct 19, 2003.

1. Momskelleygirl

Momskelleygirl New Member

SINCE I'VE BEEN SICK EVERYBODY HAS BEEN AT EACH OTHERS THROAT KNOWING STRESS DOES ME MORE HARM, BUT THEY JUST CAN'T SEEM TO HELP IT.

IT SEEMS THAT THERE IS NO MORE LOVE IN THE HOUSE, AND IT IS AFFECTING ME AND MYHEALTH.
    PLEASE PRAY FOR MY FAMILY ESPECIALLY MY 16 YEAR OLD, AND FOR ME, TO HAVE THE STRENGHT TO GUIDE THEM TOWARDS THE RIGHT DIRECTION.

THANK YOU, AND MAY GOD BLESS US ALL.

KELLEY.
  2. danny3861

danny3861 New Member

Hello Kelley,

Dear Lord, Please hear my prayers for Kelley and her Family.
    Things are stressful in her house, please bring bring some peace to her house. Lord, please hold everyone's hands in this family, guide them closer to you, and let them feel your presence. Give everyone the strength to get closer to you, mainly Kelley, because she needs it more than ever. Lift this family up high, let them feel your spirit and just guide them to you. In Jesus name ,amem.

Danny
  3. Sandyz

Sandyz New Member

Praying for peace and understanding in your home. Family life is great but does get so stressful at times.

Take care,
    Sandyz
  4. Shirl

Shirl New Member

Will be in prayer for your family. It it hard for the teens to understand how we feel, but they can at least be considerate of us.

By the way, I am still waiting for you to send your new eaddress for Doxy or for me to send you her eaddress?

God bless and keep your family in His perfect care.

Shalom, Shirl
  5. danny3861

danny3861 New Member

I'm still here praying also for blessing from the lord.

Danny