NEED PRAYER- baby coming soon.

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by advancewithcourage, Apr 11, 2004.

1. advancewithcourage

advancewithcourage New Member

Well, I am due to be induced in two weeks and I am concerned about some disturbing trends in my health.

I am having extreme irritablity, fatigue, tongue ulcers, and now - acidic painful diarhea.

Please pray that I will bounce back before baby comes. That I will not become stressed and anxious, but will put myself and baby in the Lord's hands. And that I will remain in good enough health to care for baby and four siblings.

And my most urgent prayer request - that I do not fall into a depression - which I am prone to since developing CFS.
  2. kathy_323

kathy_323 New Member

What a blessed time in your life... the birth of a brand new soul. I pray that God grants your request of good health, both emotional and physical so that you can take care of your children as well as yourself.

Have you seen a doctor about the physical ailments you've begun to have? Perhaps there is something that can be done to assist you.

God bless you and take care of you!
    Kathy
  3. advancewithcourage

advancewithcourage New Member

I have just about given up on doctors. They are always clueless and it always seems like a waste of time and energy to visit one. I am planning on trying Dantini after baby comes.
  4. Sandyz

Sandyz New Member

I`m happy its just about time for your baby to arrive. That last month gets so long. I will be praying that these symptoms clear up and that you have a safe delivery and a healthy baby.

God bless,
    Sandy
  5. another_painful_day

another_painful_day New Member

giving up on doctors. Ive had it with them.

Im sending you a hug and lots of prayers for relief, a happy and healthy delivery of your little miracle too!
  6. J-in-Ohio

J-in-Ohio New Member

I'll keep you and your baby in my prayers. Good luck with the delivery...and after.