need prayer for depression

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by daylight, Aug 4, 2008.

1. daylight

daylight New Member

Never thought that I would be asking for this.
    In the last month I was dx. with moderate/severe RA and
    sjorgen's,vasculitis.
    It's in most of my joints including my spine among other areas. Also my daughter who ran away from her father is still
    gone. She is staying with a "friend" of her's somewhere but I don't know where she is and she doesn't return my calls.
    She ran away last April and she's 17. So the police don't really care that much to look for her because she's 17. I don't blame the police though they have a lot of kids missing.
    Also my marriage is on the rocks. My husband works out of town during the week so I just see him on the weekend. So on Friday night he come home eats and sleeps. Saturday he watches tv all day and eats/sleeps. Sunday church in the morning (he's on the worship team)talks to everyone (but me)
    we come home and he eats and sleeps. See the pattern? He pushes me away when it comes to any intimacy. With everything that is happening this is pushing me over the edge.I can't talk to my Pastor because he is friends with my husband. I tried to talk with Pastor a few times but the only thing he said was that I should get involed with the church. I said that the I would love to but I don't drive and would need a ride in order to make it to studies.
    Well he said that he would ask some of the ladies . That was three months ago.
    I don't know what to do . Please pray for me and my family.
    thank you
  2. Buzybee

Buzybee New Member

Daylight, by just looking at your name I know this is not you to be depressed. You are one to look at the brighter side, and this tells me you have been up against so much.

I have to say that "Tiggy" put in such wonderful words that
    I wish I was capable of thinking of myself, but even though I'm not good at the fancy words, and I do know very well the depression that pain from RA can put you into. So I want you to know that I'm praying for you right now.

And I'm repeating "Tiggy"'s beautifully put words...

quote {{it can hurt the heart so bad..dear god..i pray for my sister..and for her..depression to lift..and for her to find some joy in the simple things she can find in herself and in the garden around her and in her mind....god has given you a wealth of talents.....just remember that you matter...and you are worthy of love..}}

Buzybee
    [This Message was Edited on 08/04/2008]
  3. windblade

windblade Active Member

Joining in the prayers for all your needs and troubles.

Praying for your daughter - her safety, and emotional healing and growth.

For your depression - I know how terrible it is, suffering from it myself, chronically.

And for everything that we don't know the solutions too, but God does.

May God saturate you with His love, and hope, and lead you to open doors.

In His holy name, Amen.
  4. kbak

kbak Member

Daylight,

I'm so sorry that things are not going well. I think your story is common to so many people here. I'm praying that God will do something to improve your situation!!

Take care,
    kbak