Need prayer for family

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by Doznclan3, Oct 28, 2011.

1. Doznclan3

Doznclan3 New Member

My husbands sweet mother passed away early morning. His phone rang around 2:30 in the morning.
    So glad he went to see her yesterday.
    Such a sweet woman. I learned so much from her.
    Thank you, I know I have many here that will be praying for my husband and our family.
    Love, Cynthia
  2. springwater

springwater Member

Its sad when a lovely person leaves this world and passes on.
    Prayers going out for your dear DH and all of you.

May you be comforted.

God Bless
  3. windblade

windblade Active Member

Prayers for your husbands loss and for all of your family. So glad he got to see her that day. Had she been sick for awhile?
  4. Doznclan3

Doznclan3 New Member

On her stomach. Kind of wondered why they would do a surgery on someone at that age, but guess the dr. thought she would recover. She got infection, and another perforated ulcer.
    After she had been in the hospital for a few weeks, family just said, she needs to get back to her place and be kept comfortable.
    That's what they did for her. She was back in the Assisted home where she has been for the last few yrs. and was there for about a month before she passed.

She always greeted me with a big smile and a hug, and was always telling me that she was so thankful that I was part of the family. Very loving. Scott was very blessed to have such wonderful parents.
  5. windblade

windblade Active Member

Your poor mother-in-law - poor dear to go through so much in old age. That was a wise decision I think to bring her back to her home - I know I would have wanted it. She sounds like a bright light of love in her family's lives! A beautiful, loving heart. My Grandmother was just that way.
  6. Beadlady

Beadlady Member

Sorry to hear about your mom in law. I will send prayers for you & the family.
  7. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

I am so very sorry. Nothing prepares one to lose a parent.

Love, Mikie