need prayer for headache

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by sixtyslady, Jun 29, 2006.

1. sixtyslady

sixtyslady Member

Hi eveyone ,we haven"t found out anymore about my D.H. health he had another echo, yesterday,so should find out soon.

I called the hospital and ask them why they did"t inform us that the Ins company would not cover my hubbys test there because they weren"t in the net work.well to make a long storie short , thats just the way they do things.and thy would be glad to set up payments plan for us,Ha,Ha. for a bill that was over 12,000.

I know tonight is prayer nite so we"ll be praying in harmony, I know God hears our prayers for one another
    So God Bless all and have a good week end and 4th of July.

Please pray for me I"M having headaches 24 /7 and pain meds don"t help. Hugs to all sixtyslady
  2. Asatrump

Asatrump New Member

I can assure you I would have a headache, a 12,000 one. maybe someone in a medical office could give you advice regarding the bill. Maybe try posting on the fibro forum section.
    Headaches are the pits. Mine usually start in the tendons of my neck. I have cervical problems. rice socks? Some people say cold helps, usually heat does better for me.
    You surely have had long hard road, and now need to wait for the results of the echo. I will pray for you dear, let us know how your husband is doing.
  3. windblade

windblade Active Member

Lifting up all of your needs. Your husband's health - that terrible situation of the hospital bill - and your unrelenting headaches. You have so much to deal with!

Lord, hear our prayers for dear sixtyslady, and her husband. Bless them, and help them with these heavy burdens.
    In Your Holy Name, Amen.
  4. sixtyslady

sixtyslady Member

thanks for your prayers, my headache is some what better today,I welcome the relief and stand on the word that by His stripes we are healed.
    I have posted on the fibro board about INs in hopes someone would have some ideas. I got a few replys.but seems like the fibro board just doesn"t reply to my post to often,I guess my titles aren"t eye catching.
    but I still check it every day, and have really gotten some good tips from people on there. so I"m very thankful for that.
    well everyone have a good holiday, hugs sixtyslady
  5. MamaR

MamaR New Member

So good to see that your headache is letting up.

We all will keep believing it.

Love....Mari
  6. windblade

windblade Active Member

I'm so glad to hear that you have had some relief from your headaches.

About posting on the fibro board, it's always good to keep bumping up to the first page; the board moves so fast these days, it's hard to read everyone's posts.

Keeping you in my prayers,
    Love, Judy