Need prayer for my beloved Golden

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by Doznclan3, May 23, 2009.

1. Doznclan3

Doznclan3 New Member

Go to the post Rainbow, I posted there what is up with him. I'm so worried, and have to wait until Tues. to find out anything. Thank you everyone. love, Cynthia
  2. windblade

windblade Active Member

..feeling that pain and worry with you. Lifting up your beautiful Golden to his creator - asking for wisdom for his diagnosis. Lord, surround and saturate this beloved dog with your greatest love.

Help dear Cynthia through this time of waiting. Saturate her with the knowledge that you are Love, and not even a sparrow is outside your care... Come into this situation, Lord. Amen

Cynthia - will keep him, and you and your family in my prayers during the week-end, until you can get to the vet. Hoping that they have some treatment for him.

Love, Judy

[This Message was Edited on 05/23/2009]
  3. Debra49659

Debra49659 New Member

I am so sorry to here about your golden and I will keep him in my prayers. We lost our golden to cancer in January (??), I am having a problem with fibrofog today.

MacKenzie my beautiful girl...we needed to put her down because she was in pain. She was an angel on earth. She loved us so much, as we loved her.

I miss her, I think about her all the time. Goldens just have that way of taking over your heart.

I know she is happy now, running, smiling and resting in the sun.

I pray for your golden and your family that all will be well. I am thinking about you, please keep us informed.

Blessings,
    deb
  4. Rafiki

Rafiki New Member

I have not yet read the other thread but I can guess it is tests and that it is frightening.

I am always astonished that we are willing to make this bargain with dogs - I will love you with all my heart and take such great pleasure in that love even though I know that, in the natural course of things, there is great pain coming for me.

I will read the other thread now. I hope you will be spared that pain too soon.

Peace to you and yours,
    r
  5. springwater

springwater Active Member

I read the other thread and can imagine how heavy your heart must be...I pray with all my heart that the prognosis will be good. i can feel your love for your Golden and thank God so much love could have been poured onto one of his creatures...

God Bless
  6. Doznclan3

Doznclan3 New Member

I want you all to know that I have been thinking, of the prayers and thoughts that were probably going up for me and my dog, and the thoughts coming my way. Sure enough, I come back on here, and there you are, posting your loving thoughts. Thank you again.
    Deb, I was trying to remember who lost their Golden this year. It was you. These dogs really are sweethearts aren't they? Always smiling, no matter what.
    Tomorrow, I will take him in. Our family keeps going back and forth as to what to do. It's so hard to make a decision, but of course, we haven't been to the vet yet. So tomorrow will help with that.
    Thanks again. I needed all of these loving and caring words right now. Love, Cynthia
  7. TwoCatDoctors

TwoCatDoctors New Member

Prayers for your dog and you during this time.
  8. Debra49659

Debra49659 New Member

Golden's are....well I can't even describe everything they are, but yes, they are sweetheart's that love you so much. Just the love in their sweet faces and their soulful eyes.

I wish you all the best, please let us know what the doctor says, I am sending up major prayers for your golden and you:)

Blessings,
    Deb
  9. windblade

windblade Active Member

Praying for wisdom for the decisions you will need to make, and for your going to the vet tomorrow.

Blessings to your Golden, and to you and your family.

Judy