Need Prayer for my brother and his family

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by KyLady, May 13, 2004.

1. KyLady

KyLady New Member

My brother lost his wife May 12 2003 and yesterday his 37 year old son died. He had apendectomy and after the surgery was fine. When my brother left the hospital at 11pm his son said see ya later. At 2am he got the call that his son was haveing asthma breathing problems and by the time he got to the hospital his son had already died. Please pray for my nephew's two children he had custody of they are 13 and 17 year old boys.

Thank you in advance.

Kylady
  2. dash

dash New Member

Dear Lord, I lift up this man, who has experienced these wrenching losses in his life. Lord, he must feel such grief and despair. I ask that You pour out Your love on his wounded heart.

Send compassionate people to come alongside of me as he walks this difficult path.

I pray for his grandchildren, who lost their father. Lord meet there every need for comfort and care in this situation.

And I pray for Kylady to show her the ways she can minister to her brother and nephew and for strength and grace as she grieves.

Give this whole family hope.

In Jesus name I pray,
    Della
  3. KyLady

KyLady New Member

that answered here. I need your prayers as does this family. The Dr. performing the autopsy can find nothing wrong with his lungs or heart. His funeral will be Monday and I will be traveling there Sunday. I forgot to mention my brother lost his wife one year ago on the same day his son died. I know my brother is hurting and concerned about the two boys. Their mother is not in the picture she left a few years ago and my nephew was raising them alone. Thanks again for your prayers and concern.

Kylady
  4. Sandyz

Sandyz New Member

I`m sorry you lost two loved ones. I will be praying for you, your brother and rest of your family.

Hugs,
    Sandy