Need prayer for my son today

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by alaska3355, Oct 18, 2005.

1. alaska3355

alaska3355 New Member

My son is going for his first round of amalgam replacement today, in an effort to get his mercury out. He goes next Wed. for the other half of his mouth (9 fillings in all), which will be followed by a DMPS at our doctor's office. Please pray that he'll get all of the mercury out and that my son will not get sicker in the process. Thank you.
  2. cjcookie

cjcookie New Member

What is your son's name? Is this important for fibro people? Most of my fillings are about 35 years old. Is this something I should think about?

Isn't it great that kids now really don't get cavities if they have good dental care? My son has none since they put that sealant on when he was younger.
  3. FibroJo

FibroJo New Member

Prayers for your son have been sent. Best wishes to him...
  4. JLH

JLH New Member

Thinking of your son and praying for everything to go well.

Hugs,
    Janet
  5. alaska3355

alaska3355 New Member

My son, John, did great...he looks good with white fillings!
    As to whether this would help people with fibro, I don't know the answer. We did it because his mercury level was high, and his doc thought it could be a major factor in his fatigue. We are hoping for an increase in energy and motivation. I did treat him with a chocolate shake afterwards (he's not supposed to have dairy) and he looked pretty happy with that.

I think, if at all possible, one ought to look at having mercury fillings replaced. I think the constant mercury leaching into our systems doesn't help the immune system to heal itself. Just my opinion...thanks for your prayers, everyone! Terri