Need prayer for one year old great niece.

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by KyLady, Aug 18, 2004.

1. KyLady

KyLady New Member

She is having surgery Thursday 8-20-04 she was born with 4 tubes coming from her kidneys instead of two. She has existed so far without very many infections but the Dr. said it's time to remove the extra tubes because they have enlarged and turned black. Please pray for this sweet child her name is Clancey she has 3 sisters Riley, Lettie, Daily and mom Rachel and dad Dale. A good Christian family that is putting their trust in the Lord. Dale is my great nephew and Clancey is great great niece.

Thanks in advance for your prayers. I know God hears every one of them.

Kylady
  2. Montysmum

Montysmum New Member

Dear Heavenly Father place your loving arms around this wee child, let her feel your presence encompassing her as she goes through this surgery. Give the surgeons skill & compassion.
    Be with Clancey's family, let them know Your presence with them as well, give them peace that You are caring for Clancey, bring her through this surgery, & help her heal quickly.
    In Jesus' name.
    Amen.
  3. KyLady

KyLady New Member

I'll post here as soon as I know anything. Her surgery will be in Indianapolis.

Thanks again.
    Kylady
  4. Yesh

Yesh New Member

and I add my Amen and Amen

God Bless

Yesh
  5. Sandyz

Sandyz New Member

My stepdaughter had a defect in the same area. SHe had surgery to correct it a long time ago and is just fine. The are lucky they caught this early. We didn`t realize she had a problem until she was about 7 years old.

I will be praying that all goes well for this little one.
    Let us know how she is doing.

Sandy
  6. PrayerWarrior316

PrayerWarrior316 New Member

Dear Heavenly Father, I lift up Clancey to you and I pray that you will watch over her during her surgery. I pray that you will guide the surgeon's hands as he/she performs this surgery, Please give the surgeon the wisdom that he/she may need to perform this surgery. I also pray that you will let her family feel your presence all around them and give them peace and comfort through this difficult time. For it is in Jesus' name that I pray Amen and Amen.

Please update us on Clancey's condition when you can.

Blessings, Judy
  7. KyLady

KyLady New Member

It is now midnight and I haven't heard from anyone yet. I have called several family members and not heard from them, I pray that everything is going well and I will hear from them tomorrow.

Kylady
  8. grge

grge New Member

I am praying for you and your family. I will be keeping you in my prayers until this sweet child is home and healthy.

georgia
    [This Message was Edited on 08/20/2004]
  9. NewEnglander

NewEnglander New Member

I will pray for Clancey, for healing and safety
    I am trusting in the Lord for your family too.
    I will pray for them and release them into Gods hands
    luv lisa
  10. KyLady

KyLady New Member

I heard this morning she is o.k. They didn't take out the large tubes after all. They reduced the size of them saying she might need them later in life. They found some dead spots in the bladder and repaired them. She was in surgery 4 1/2 hours a long time for a little one.

Thanks so much for your wonderful sweet prayers. I appreciate them so much. Clancey should be home by Monday.

Love to you all, from the bottom of my heard.

Kylady
  11. ksp56

ksp56 Member

How comforting to know that God has his arms wrapped around this precious child.

I will continue pray for your entire family, and you.

Kim