Need prayer for right job

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by meash, Oct 26, 2007.

1. meash

meash New Member

Hey all I would like to ask for prayers in my search for a better job that I can handle. My family needs my employment to bring in some more finances and take some of the burden off my husband who never complains and has his own health issues. I have my eye on a billing job at a dr's office and it would just be wonderful and everything I need at this time, so I ask for your prayers and Gods will in this matter.

In christian love
    Meash
  2. mimimurch4

mimimurch4 New Member

That is great that you have located a possibe new job and a definite YES I will be praying your God's will to be done in that situation. If He wants you to haev that job, He will provide for it. That is exiting.

I will continue als to pray for your health and for your entire family as you learn how to deal with this terrible disease. We have to all be here for each other.

That would be so much better for for you than standing all day in retail job.

You will def. be in my prayers that if God desires, the jo will be yours. Is is full or part time?

My third child, daughater Heidi who will soon turn 24, is front office manager in a pediatrics office and over 7 people. My youngest dauaghter just appliedthere for a niht position as PRN as needed. She is the one who is in college t be an RN. Heidi started out in this same position several years ago while attending college.
    I used to work there in phone room as well.
    Medical offices are usually good places to work, esp in billiing because you can sit downmore. This is my dauaghters computer and I cannot type on it!!!!!

Will talk to you later and know that I am praying for you and the job!!!!!!!

Love in Christ,
    Mimi
  3. cheryl888881

cheryl888881 New Member

Dear Meash, I am praying that God will enable you to obtain the job in the drs office. He knows your needs and if you ask him he will guide you, there is no doubt. Just lay your problems at Jesus feet and he will answer your prayers. He loves you more than you can even imagine and with a love that we cannot comprehend. Just think, you are a daughter of the King. He wants the best for his children and I am trusting in that fact and pray that he brings along just what your husband and you need during this time in your life.

He has never failed me yet. I have failed him time after time but he is always faithful to me. In my darkest hours he has reached down and answered my prayers. It may not always be what I wanted but he knows us better than we know yourselves and he gives us what is best for us.

I will be praying for you both and know that God will answer your prayers.

Gentle Hugs and prayers,

Cheryl888881
  4. cheryl888881

cheryl888881 New Member

Have you heard anything about the job at the drs office? I have been thinking about you and thought I would check to see how you are doing.

I am doing as well as I can, wish is nice for a change. Little by little I am trying to get my house in order because my dad and his wife are coming for Thanksgiving. They will be spending two weeks and so I need to make sure everything is "perfect". Yea, right.

Let me know how you are doing.

Gentle Hugs,

Cheryl
  5. meash

meash New Member

No, I have heard nothing yet, but I just got home from my daughters yesterday after a two week stay, so I need to check in with him and let him know I am back and see what is going on with it.

Hope all goes well with you visit and do not over do the getting the house ready...they should understand you position, but I do understand wanting everything perfect when someone comes to stay with you...it is our curse as women I think...Why do we think our house reflects who we are?

Hope you are well and I will continue to keep you in my prayers.

Meash
  6. meash

meash New Member

Thank you so much for your thoughts and prayers, and I will continue to prayer for all my new friends on the board, ones I have spoke with and ones I have not spoken with yet.

Meash
  7. meash

meash New Member

I am sorry about your job and hope God will lead you in the direction he feels you need to be going at this point in your life.

I do not think I have met you before, so you can go to the chit chat board and we can get to know one another there.

Until then

Meash
  8. cheryl888881

cheryl888881 New Member

I hope that you will hear something positive from the dr. Sorry I forgot that you had been gone when I wrote the note. Brain Fog you know. With the FM I can barely think straight half of the time. lol

I thank you for your prayers. I have always kept my house spotless and now I am doing good just to keep the dust at bay. But my father knows that because my mom was severely disabled the last 8 years of her life and could not do anything and he had to take care of her all by himself. So he does understand, it is just me. I will tell them if they see something that needs cleaned to please clean it for me. lol

Gentle Hugs,

Cheryl888881

9. meash

meash New Member

I wish someone was planning a visit with me right now too because that is one thing that has me down today is my house needs dusting really bad and I just cannot face that today so I kept the lights off and drapes drawn so no light could show me how bad the dust is.

While I was at my daughters my husband, God bless him, kept the dishes done and ran the sweeper and did all the laundry but he never seems to see dust, how can I complain, it will get done someday. When my kids where young and I worked full time my house was still always clean and orderely and now I am lucky if I get a bath somedays let alone clean my house. LOL

Well gotta go, sitting is bad today and I have been here long enough for one sitting. Besides as I just answered your last message, I have an important appointment with my higher power right now and I am in desparate need of his healing touch today. Maybe this is his plan to bring me to my knees. Sometimes we all need alittle wake up call to remind us of what is important. God is Good...All the Time (This is something our Pastor says to us, he will say GOD IS GOOD and we are to answer him with ALL THE TIME) is it not all so true...

Talk to you tomorrow
    Meash

10. cheryl888881

cheryl888881 New Member

I am so proud of you!! You realize what is important and you are doing what is important. Don't sweat the small stuff, like the dust. I get that way too but then I remind myself that dust is nothing and it will be there until I get too it. lol There are more important things in my life then dust. Sometimes I laugh when I look around see I can write my name on my tables. lol

Today is my cleaning day and I didn't get up until late and now I don't feel like doing anything and I just might do nothing. I have been aching so much this week but this too shall pass. In my aching I am reminded of Jesus suffering and then it puts my pains in proper prospective to me. As I have said before I believe my suffering keeps me closer to God so so be it.

I hope that you are in less pain today and I will be praying for you. What do you hear from your daughter and that precious grandbaby of yours???

Talk to you later.

Gentle Hugs and prayers,

Cheryl888881
  11. meash

meash New Member

Hello

I am doing not so good and I think it is because of the decrease in my prednisone, but I will deal with it.

I am re-reading a book my daughter gave me a while back called the Purpose Driven Life...reminding us that God had a purpose for our being long before we were ever born and only he can show you what that is...so I need to revisit this and remind myself that I am not alone and I will survive.

On a much HAPPIER note, I just got some pictures of my new Granddaughter and she is so beautiful, of course I amm biased, I am sure.

My daughter says she is growing so fast and she loves her bath and got really mad at them the other evening for taking her out of the tub. She has been really smiling and lifting her head up at 1 week and looks and acts like a 2month old and my daughter says she needs to slow down some, but she is great and sleeps so good. She still gets up once a night to nurse her because she says it is to uncomfortable for MOM to wait until morning and she thinks she is still to little to go that long without eating.

Writing notes in the dust seems like a fun idea, maybe I will try it and see if my husband notices that. LOL HAHA

Gonna go for now, remember God is Good.....All the time

Gentle Hugs
    Mary
  12. cheryl888881

cheryl888881 New Member

I posted another post to you on the chitchat board. I read the purpose driven life also and that is what helped me realize my purpose in life was to pray and encourage other people. I get such a blessing when I do this. It is something I can do and gives me a purpose for the Lord, which is why we are here after all.

Your little granddaughter is certainly growing quickly. It amazes me how quickly babies develop. It seems to be much faster than when we had our children. I hope that she is doing well. I know that you miss her tremendously.

I hope you are doing well. I have been praying for you and hope that your flare is slowing down. Take care of yourself and rest as much as you can.

Gentle Hugs, prayers and love,

Cheryl
  13. meash

meash New Member

So good to hear from you and I hope you are feeling good today. I miss that baby so much and did not feel so well over the week-end so I did not get to see my other grandkids that live close by. Not sure if symptoms are from new meds or the decrease in prednisone, i guess I will call dr if not improvement by tomorrow. PT is going, but not feeling any improvements there either. I think the weather is making pain worse, getting so cold here and the cold I know makes things feel worse. Thank you for your prayers and I will continue to do the same. I am gonna go check out the chit chat board so I will talk more with you their.

Prayers and Hugs
    Mary