Need prayer for son, in hosp.

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by Yesh, Dec 13, 2003.

1. Yesh

Yesh New Member

I took my son to the hospital today because he was very confused and could not remember how to the simpliest of task. He could not remember what his pants were let alone how to put them on. I had to dress him to go the hospital because he did not know how to put his shirt and pants on. When I sent him into his room for a pair of socks he came out with an arm full of clothes because he did not remember what socks were.

The hospital did a cat-scan of his brain. He does have a small cyst in his brain but the doctors do not think this is causing his problems. His blood pressure was also very high and the doctors do not know what is causing the high blood pressure.

He was admitted to the hospital tonight; hopefully the doctors can figure out what the problem is.

Thank you all for your prayers, you are a true blessing

Yesh
  2. danny3861

danny3861 New Member

Hello Yesh, How worried and upset you must, but kep your faith in the Lord. I'll be praying that the Drs will find out whats wrong.

Dear Lord ,please be with Yeshs son and lay your healing hands on him and cure him of whatyever is wrong. In Jesus name,amen.

Danny
  3. Sunshyne1027

Sunshyne1027 New Member

I can only imagaine how you are feeling yesh. I hope they find out what the matter is soon!

Lord, watch over yesh and her son.

Amen
  4. MorningGlory

MorningGlory New Member

Dearest Yesh... I will be keeping your son in my prayers. Please keep us posted on him. (((Lots of Hugs)))
    MorningGlory
  5. Shirl

Shirl New Member

Yesh, what a terrible experience for him and you.

Will be praying for him, and also for you.

Please let us know how he is doing.

Shalom, Shirl
  6. PrayerWarrior316

PrayerWarrior316 New Member

I'm sorry that your son is having these problems.
    I know that you much be so worried about him.
    Please keep your Faith in the Lord.
    I will be praying for him and for you also.
    Please keep us updated on his condition.

Many Blessings to you, Judy

7. fairydust39

fairydust39 New Member

Dear Yesh,
    So sorry your son is ill! "Dear Lord Please touch her son and help the Dr's to find what is happening to him.
    Only you are able, precious Lord to do this for him".Amen
    Love to you Yesh and to your son !!
    Shirley
  8. Yesh

Yesh New Member

My son appeared to be doing somewhat better today. He has no memory of yesterday. His doctors still do not know what is going on with him. I suggested a neuro Dr. look at the cyst on his cat-scan becasue my son did have a benign spinal tumor when he was younger. At that time it was suggest my son could have another tumor show up somewhere else. Also, my son does complain of headaches quite-a-bit.

I plan on going to the hospital earlier tomorrow so I can talk to the doctors directly rather than the nurses.

Thank you for all your prayer. I showed them to my son, He said "wow, cool." He was surprised people he did not know would take the time to pray for him. He said to tell you all thanks.

i will update his condition tomorrow after i visit with him.

God bless all of you!!

Yesh
  9. PrayerWarrior316

Thanks for the update on your son, I was wondering how he was doing.
    I'm glad that he is doing better.
    I will continue to pray for your son and for you also.
    Please keep us updated on his condition.

Many Blessings to you and your son, Judy
  10. danny3861

danny3861 New Member

Thanks for the update on your son Yesh. Sure will be praying that the Drs will find out what happened and get the bottom of it. But sure glad hes doing better.
    I will surely keep praying to the the Lord for your son.

Danny
  11. Yesh

Yesh New Member

coming home tomorrow. His confusion and blood pressure are mcuh better. He needs to make an appointment to see a nuro doctor because of the cyst in his brain. Although the doctors do not think the cyst was the cause of his problems, they are not a neuro doctor, and i did not feel the were trained to make that type of decession.

Anyway, please pray that the cyst does not amount to anything and it will be gone if another cat-scan is done on my son's brain.

My son told to make sure I say "tahnks for the prayers"

God Bless all of you

Yesh
  12. allhart

allhart New Member

i will keep your son in my prayers that his cyst will be gone,and that your health will also improve
    hugs
    kara
    [This Message was Edited on 12/15/2003]
  13. PrayerWarrior316

I'm so glad that your son is getting to go home, It is really a good idea to take him to see a Neuro. I will continue to pray for him.
    Please keep us updated.

Many Blessings to you, Judy
  14. Yesh

Yesh New Member

My son came home from the hospital yeaterday, but the diagnosis the doctors gave him is not a good one. The doctors determined my son had a mental breakdown with psychotic behavior caused from schitsophrenia.

The doctors told me to file a social security disability clam for him so he could get the medical care he needed. The doctors also told me my son is not capable of working at this time and they would provide whatever documentation needed to support their claim.

When I heard this news I felt like someone had stuck a knife into my heart. partly because i think mental illness is demonic, especially schitsophrenia.

My son loves the Lord with his whole mind, soul, and spirit and does not understand why this is happening to him.

My son thought he might have an open door that gave the demons permission to torment him. Last night my son went through every thing he owned and asked "would Jesus sit with while i did this" if the answer was no or maybe he broke the thing into pieces yeliing demons i brake the hold you have on me and then tossed the stuff into the trash.

Please pray the Loed delivers him from this horrid diagnosis

God bless all of you and thanks for the parayers

Yesh
  15. Sandyz

Sandyz New Member

Praying for your son also that he be released from this mental illness. I have a sister that has schizophrenia for about 25 years. Its a very difficult thing to live with for the whole family. The doctors thing my sisters was caused from the phenabarbital she takes for epilepsy. It can be treated with medication so don`t despair.

Best wishes,
    Sandy