Need prayer for ultrasound

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by advancewithcourage, Nov 27, 2003.

1. advancewithcourage

advancewithcourage New Member

Well, I have finally arrived at the time for my fetal ultrasound and fetal echocardiogram.

My first child died of complex congenital heart disease in 92 so I am at slightly higher risk of reoccurance.

I have always tried since then to makes sure I am in tip top health during pregnancies. This last pregnancy was a surprise for me, so I am concerned because I my health has been so terrible. So is my OB.

I can finally feel baby move and I am head over heels attached to him/her (I will find out the sex too). So I will be devastated if things are not right with baby. All four of my other little ones are healthy, so I am praying that things will go well for me again. I don't know how I would care for a chronically ill child when I am chronically ill with four others. Well, the Lord knows all this, right!

PLease pray for me on and before December 4th at 9AM. I am usually very stressed the day before and that day. Stress can sometimes throw me into relapse so I want to avoid that.

Hugs!
  2. Takesha

Takesha New Member

I can understand to some degree how you must feel, and the emotions must be like a rollar coaster ride. I will pray for you and you child.I personally believe that God is the giver of life, and he will also give you the strength you need just at the right time. I have shared a scripture that I really like to stand on, and I hope it gives you some encouragement. It is a good one to print and stick where you can see it everyday and quote it to yourself or out loud as a "confesion of faith" if you wish.
    Hugs to you. I will be praying.
    Takesha

Psalms139:4 For there is not a word in my tongue, But, lo, O Jehovah, thou knowest it altogether.
    Psa 139:5 Thou hast beset me behind and before, And laid thy hand upon me.
    Psa 139:6 Such knowledge is too wonderful for me; It is high, I cannot attain unto it.
    Psa 139:7 Whither shall I go from thy Spirit? Or whither shall I flee from thy presence?
    Psa 139:8 If I ascend up into heaven, thou art there: If I make my bed in Sheol, behold, thou art there.
    Psa 139:9 If I take the wings of the morning, And dwell in the uttermost parts of the sea;
    Psa 139:10 Even there shall thy hand lead me, And thy right hand shall hold me.
    Psa 139:11 If I say, Surely the darkness shall overwhelm me, And the light about me shall be night;
    Psa 139:12 Even the darkness hideth not from thee, But the night shineth as the day: The darkness and the light are both alike to thee.
    Psa 139:13 For thou didst form my inward parts: Thou didst cover me in my mother's womb.
    Psa 139:14 I will give thanks unto thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: Wonderful are thy works; And that my soul knoweth right well.
    Psa 139:15 My frame was not hidden from thee, When I was made in secret, And curiously wrought in the lowest parts of the earth.
    Psa 139:16 Thine eyes did see mine unformed substance; And in thy book they were all written, Even the days that were ordained for me, When as yet there was none of them.
  3. PrayerAngel316

PrayerAngel316 New Member

I will also be praying for you and your baby........Blessings to you, Judy
  4. Scoobsmom

Scoobsmom New Member

Takesha already shared some wonderful scripture....I will pray along with the others....where two, three or more are gathered....smile....hugs
  5. danny3861

danny3861 New Member

Hello there,

i'll be praying for both you and your baby, praying that the Lord places his healing hands on you both. In Jesus name, amen.

Danny
  6. Sandyz

Sandyz New Member

Praying for you and your baby, that all goes well and that he/she is healthy and perfect. I know how hard it is to be pregnant and have Fm. Its not easy. I felt very sick through both mine, both my boys were very healthy.

Best wishes,
    Sandy
  7. advancewithcourage

advancewithcourage New Member

Thank you for all your prayers.

I will let everyone know how things go on Thursday. Not worrying so far -so I can tell poeple are praying. Hubby and I are even planning some Christmas shopping after the ultrasound -so you know the prayers are working for my peace.
  8. NewEnglander

NewEnglander New Member

who is your servant. I pray father that your HOly Spirit will go forth and make the crooked places straight.

I pray for the peace that transcends man. for you are the auther of peace.

Lord I pray for your mercy and that your will, will be done.

I ask that you would send your angels to surround this family and would put a hedge of protection around them.

I ask that the wisdom of God will be with the doctors in the care of this precious baby whom you love..

I pray that you would supply all of thier needs and direct their steps and give them rest

In Jesus's name I pray