NEED PRAYER FOR YOUNG MAN WHO WAS JUMPED

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by Momskelleygirl, Oct 19, 2003.

1. Momskelleygirl

Momskelleygirl New Member

BY FIVE MEN IN THEIR 40'S. FOUR HELD HIM DOWN FIFTH BEAT HIS HEAD WITH METAL PIPE.

I NEED PRAYER WITH ME THAT THESE MEN ARE CAUGHT. AND THAT THIS YOUNG MAN RECOVERS, AND WILL TURN HIS LIFE AROUND AND START OVER WITH JESUS LEADING HIM IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION

THANK YOUAND MAY GOD BE WITH ALL OF US.
  2. Sandyz

Sandyz New Member

Praying for this young man as you requested. Sorry to hear about this. Its sounds so awful. I hope he pulls through and that the guilty parties have to pay.
  3. Shirl

Shirl New Member

Will pray for your request, so sorry to hear such a horrible thing happend.
    Shalom, Shirl
  4. Sunrise

Sunrise New Member

We need to pray for peace everyday, not just for wars going on in nations, but also for the wars going on with individuals.
    Dear Lord have mercy on this man and the people who have done this violent thing. Dear Lord have mercy on us all.
    God Bless everyone,Sunrise
  5. Momskelleygirl

better. It is time to bumb this request for this young man (friend of my son) once again God has shown me the mysterious way in which he works.

My 16 year old was supoosed to be living with his father, but he took it on his own to come back to live with me.

if he had stayed with his dad, chances are very good that he would of been with this young man.

So I am also offering Prayers of thanks for guiding my son home safely, because my son would never of made it through what this other young man survived.

Thanks for the prayers, his mother and father also send their thanks. Knowing that without prayer their son would go out for vengence, but he is happy to stay with his grand mother, and heal.

He also has said that he will not return home, where the beating took place.

I know yourPrayers have made a difference, may they continue, so this young man will not go back to his life of crime, and drugs.
    kelley.
  6. Momskelleygirl

better. It is time to bumb this request for this young man (friend of my son) once again God has shown me the mysterious way in which he works.

My 16 year old was supoosed to be living with his father, but he took it on his own to come back to live with me.

if he had stayed with his dad, chances are very good that he would of been with this young man.

So I am also offering Prayers of thanks for guiding my son home safely, because my son would never of made it through what this other young man survived.

Thanks for the prayers, his mother and father also send their thanks. Knowing that without prayer their son would go out for vengence, but he is happy to stay with his grand mother, and heal.

He also has said that he will not return home, where the beating took place.

I know yourPrayers have made a difference, may they continue, so this young man will not go back to his life of crime, and drugs.
    kelley.
  7. Sandyz

Sandyz New Member

Isn`t funny how we wander why things happen they way they do sometimes. And then later on we realize why like you did in this case. I`m so glad your son wasn`t there too. Its good to heal this young man in healing and in a safe place.

Best wishes,
    Sandyz