Need Prayer My Friends

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by MamaR, May 16, 2006.

1. MamaR

MamaR New Member

When you pray please remember me. I am having such nervousness inside. I can't concentrate either. I feel like I am tremoring inside. Plus, this ICS is flaring REALLY bad.
    I can't stay long enought to read...but I will be praying for you all.

Love, Mari
  2. windblade

windblade Active Member

PRAYING!!!
  3. MamaR

MamaR New Member

I was posting to you at same time on the .... To MamaR...post.

I appreciate you my dear!

I want to stay and read....so much... but I have to go take a uristat! Mean old bladder )-:

Mari
  4. morningsonshine

morningsonshine New Member

Keeping you in my prayers.

Love,
    Misty

P.s. How did the biopsies turn out? Have you head yet?[This Message was Edited on 05/16/2006]
  5. fivesue

fivesue New Member

I just e-mailed you! I am so sorry that you are having the anxiety and the ICS again!

I am praying for you extra today. You rest, drink some of your new tea you got for Mother's Day and relax.

I am just sad that you have had such a rough time lately, and I am angry that your doctor has been so unconcerned.

God bless you with peace and comfort you in your time of pain.

Love!
    Sue
  6. MamaR

MamaR New Member

Windblade, Morningsonshine, Hangininthere, & Fivesue, (Hope That I didn't forget anyone)

I am on just for a bit. I can't stay long enough to type much. I just wanted to let you all know that I am still around. I am having severe burning pain in my bladder tonight. It felt better today...but just started burning worse since about 8:00 P.M. I guess that it will be a doctor visit after all!

Misty....you asked about the biopsies. Well, they called about John's. It was cancer, but they think that they removed it all.
    Please everyone pray that it was all removed! This isn't the first time. He had one removed two years ago that was cancer.

I am not concerned about mine. The doc said that he would call if it was anything bad. They didn't call...so it must be fine.

I will pray for all tonight. I haven't read anything...sorry...but sure that you all will understand. When i can't read... I just ask God to touch every need on here. I know He knows every person need.

Love, Mari
  7. dejovu

dejovu New Member

I'm praying that you feel the arms of God hold you and calm you as only he can do. I'll keep you in my thoughts and prayers. I'm also praying that the Holy Spirit fill you with warmth. Then I feel that nervousness that is what helps me. In Jesus name, Amen.
  8. fivesue

fivesue New Member

How did I miss this? Must have happened while I was away.

Praying for you, Mari...so sorry about the burning bladder issues. I pray that you will feel better soon.

Will drop a note in just a bit.

Love!
    Sue
  9. BLUEROSE7

BLUEROSE7 New Member

Mari,

You and family have my continued Prayers. I pray you are feeling much better today!!

Also praying for John...I pray they did get all of the cancer...Please keep us updated when you are able.

God Bless
    ((Hugs,Love & Prayers))
    ~Bluerose~
  10. razorqueen

razorqueen Member

I will also be praying for you. I am new to the worship board but not to the FM board. I am sorry your bladder is mistreating you. That must be aweful! Father, take away Mari's pain!
    Blessings,

Bonnie
  11. Asatrump

Asatrump New Member

I hope you get better news, and that you and your husband both feel better.
  12. MamaR

MamaR New Member

Just a quick update...well, not much news yet.

Tomorrow John will call the dermatologist because the place on his hand isn't healing as it should. I know that it is in a bad place for quick healing, but it has been two weeks. The place on his arm is healing well.

I am feeling better today. I will try to get back sooner.... Just so much going on last week.

I pray everyone is alright, and thank each and everyone for your prayers!

Love....Mari
  13. BLUEROSE7

BLUEROSE7 New Member

Thank you hun for the update...

Please know you and John have my continued thoughts and prayers. I pray the place on Johns hand will begin to heal as it should....Your so right, being on the hand it may take a little longer to heal...but being it's already been 2 weeks, better to have it checked out....

Please continue to keep us updated!!

((Hugs & Prayers))
    ~Bluerose~

14. morningsonshine

morningsonshine New Member

Thank you for the updates, will keep hubby in prayer,

Lord, we are asking you to heal that place on his hand in Jesus's name, and that there would be no more cancer.
    In your name we ask together, Lord. Please bring comfort to both Mari, and John. Thank you Lord for caring for us.
    Amen.

Mari, try this for the bladder, if you have it on hand, or can get it easily, i know things are stressful.

Mix half glass (huge glass, i use a pint jar) of water, with 100% juice, cranberry, grape mix, Then add to that 1 Tlb. spoon Apple cider Vinegar, the real organic kind.

I use this alot when my bladder's irratated, and it almost taste like a glass (jug) of wine.
  15. BlueSky555

BlueSky555 New Member

A prayer for John and a prayer for your anxiety and hope you feel better soon,

BlueSky555
  16. ilovecats94

ilovecats94 New Member

I send many prayers to you to feel better. I know you have been going through a rough time lately and I'm so sorry you are in so much pain.

Our dryer broke on Saturday, and we had to go and buy a new one today. I had to hang the clothes up on wooden clothes dryer racks. Really hurt my back.

Will take about a week to get the new gas dryer. I hope I picked right getting another gas dryer instead of electric.

Take care and praying for you to feel better. I miss hearing from you.

Love,
    Faye
  17. MamaR

MamaR New Member

Well, I TRULY think prayer has worked once again!

John woke up this morning and said that he was going to give it one more day before he called the dermatologist. He said that all they will say is to come in... and he had to work today.... tomorrow starts his weekend.

I looked at his hand and it still was a bit red, but the swelling is going down...and the area closed in so much OVER NIGHT! I know that God is able!!
    I just feel so much better about it already!

Thank you all for your prayers!

I am feeling better. I am going to try Windblade's bladder remedy.

Love and appreciate you all.....Mari
    [This Message was Edited on 05/22/2006]
  18. MamaR

MamaR New Member

Yes...isn't God wonderful? This morning the place on John's hand is only about the size of a dime...and the redness is gone. I just praise God today!! I was very concerned because of him having places removed before that was malignant.

Hangin....I take a supplement with Black Cohosh in it. Do you think that it would hurt to take extra?

I haven't been to the grocery store, but when I do will get some juice and vinegar. I made a boo boo...getting name mixed up. I can forget from one second to next lately! I hope that I didn't offend Morningsonshine! If you see this Morningsonshine....I'm sorry for the mistake. Thanks so much for the hint.

Yes, Connie emailed me the other night. She and Jim are going to Utah to see thier daughter. Connie is wanting to be there for Father's Day. I pray that they are there for Father's Day because it will maybe help some... if he is with his daughter at that time.

Scott said that Dawn is doing better. He is her neighbor and my friend. He is such a great guy.
    Did you see the poem that he wrote? I put it on the poem thread? here on the Worship Board. He only lives a few yards from Dawn. He listens out for her.
  19. windblade

windblade Active Member

Scott is Dawn's neighbor!!! Oh, praise be to God - that is so comforting that he is watching out for her. How wonderful.

Such good news of your husband's hand healing !

Our Lord is so wonderful and loving to us in our distresses, teaching us to know Him and love Him. I am so thankful!
  20. BLUEROSE7

BLUEROSE7 New Member

I'm so happy to hear John's hand is healing!!

Continued prayers going up for you and John!!

((Hugs & Love))
    ~Bluerose~