NEED PRAYER ....PLEASE

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by skikat, Oct 20, 2007.

1. skikat

skikat New Member

HI ALL , I NEED PRAYER AS I JUST GOT OVER ABOUT 6 WEEKS OF A SEVERE SINUS INFECTION THAT TRAVELED TO MY BRONCHIAL TUBES AND THEN INTO CHEST WALLS. I WAS HAVING TO GO INTO DR. EVERY OTHER DAY FOR ANTIBIOTIC SHOTS, THEN TAKING BIAXIN AND Z-PACK ORALLY . THEY COULDNT KIL IT SO I JUST HAD TO WAIT. I NEVER COMPLETELY GOT OVER IT BUT THOUGHT IT WAS ALMOST OVER. IT ALWAYS STARTS WITH NOT BEING ABLE TO BREATHE LIKE YOU ARE VERY ANXIOUS OR HAVE AN ANVIL SITTING ON YOUR CHEST. WELLL, I HAVE NOT BEEN ABLE TO BREATHE WELL FOR 3 DAYS NOW AND THE SINUS INFECTION /MIGRAINE SHOWED UP 2 DAYS AGO. THIS MORNING , IT HAS MOVED TO MY LUNGS OR BRONC. TUBES. PLEASE ,PLEASE, PRAY FOR ME AS AB'S DO NOT WORK ON ME AND DR. SAID THAT SOMEDAY I WILL GET SOMETHING THAT WILL PROBABLY TAKE ME OUT AS MY IMMUNE SYSTEM IS MESSED UP REALY BAD. I KNOW MY JESUS CAN HEAL ANYTHING AND I BELIEVE IN MIRACLES. PLEASE PRAY FOR COMPLETE HEALING THIS TIME.
    LOVE IIN CHRIST, AND THANKS, -SKI-
  2. blkkat

blkkat New Member

Hun i also prayed and laid hands on the computer screen on your post.

IN JESUS NAME BE HEALED!!

BLKKAT
  3. mimimurch4

mimimurch4 New Member

I will definitely put you on my prayer list and pray that God will put his every loving arms around your sick body and heal you of this infection in your lungs so that you can breathe. He alone is capable of this total healing and HE does hear our prayers. I believe that.

I also have issues like you. If I get any type of URI or sinus infect. or sore throat, it always goes to my lungs and my lungs are scarred (copd) from undiagnozed asathma as a younger adult. I have very bad sore throat and drainage right now so if you would say a little prayer for me also. I usually end up on antib., steroids, breaathing machine and inhaler. I have to useAdvair Diskus on daily basis as a preventative. Do you use something like that?

You are def. put on my prayer list right now.

Call Dr. tomorrow, don't wait any longer!!!

Mimimurch4
  4. MIssAutumn

MIssAutumn New Member

Dear I stand in agreement with these prayers for Ski- that you heal her and relieve the stress in her body. That the healing powers of the blood of the Lamb Jesus be poured throughout her body and she will have complete healing. Thy will be done.

In the name of Your Precious Son, amen amen
    Sarah
  5. greatgran

greatgran Member

My Prayers are with you.. Yes Jesus can Heal..

So I pray for complete healing for you...

Love and Prayers,
    greatgran
  6. skikat

skikat New Member

THANK YOU ALL SO VERY MUCH FOR THE PRAYERS. GOD HEARS EVERY ONE AND THE EMPATHY THAT ALL OF YOU HAVE , I KNOW THAT HE TAKES INTO CONSIDERATION. THAT IS HOW WE CAN PRAY FERVENTLY AND EFFECTIVELY. ISNT IT? AGAIN , I THANK YOU ALL. HUGS AND GOD BLESS-SKI-
    PS PLEASE PARDON MY CAPS-COMPUTER IS IN TROUBLE
  7. joyfully

joyfully New Member

oes your doctor have you doing that procedure where you squirt this solution up your nostrils to clean out your sinus cavities?

That really helped my brother. My hubby started getting sick about a week ago. I looked on the web, got the formula and made it up, and my hubby used it. He couldn't believe how much gunk was coming out of his head (sorry. Gross!)

Let me know if you want the formula. I have it on a sheet of paper in my kitchen.

My brother used a similar formulation that he purchased at the drug store. Near the end, he also added hydrogen peroxide to the solution. He said that really helped.
  8. skikat

skikat New Member

HI ALL . SO GLAD TO GET SO MNAY RESPONSES. YOUARE ALL SO SWEET. THANK YOU ALL AGAIN FOR THE PRAYERS AND SUPPORT. AND SWEETIE I SURE WOULD LOVE THEAT RECIPE FOR THE NOSE! LOL I WENT TO DR TODAY FOR MEDS REFILLS AND HE GAVE ME AN AB SHOT AND A BOTTLE TOO SO WE WILL SEE. BUT I WOULD LIKE TO TRY THE SPRAY. THANK YOUEVER SO MUCH. LOVE TO ALL , IN Christs love,-ski-
  9. joyfully

joyfully New Member

I hear the garage door going up, so my hubby is coming home for supper. I will try to post it later this evening (if fibrofog doesn't take over my brain!) Joyfully

I'm back!

I'll post the recipe, but I'm going to have to look on the web to get the instructions. it is too much for me to write all of that stuff.

1 teaspoon of salt (Kosher, or canning, or pickling---NOT iodized table salt!) you want noniodized salt.

16 ounces (2 cups) of water

1 teaspoon of baking soda.

Mix the three ingredients in a clean container with a lid. Can store for up to 7 days.
    It is most important that you pour some of this into a separate container when you are going to use it. you don't want to be putting the ear syringe back into the clean container of solution after you have irrigated one nostril!!!!!!! If you have any left in the separate container, throw it out. Do not pour it back into the original clean container of solution.
    Before using the solution, you want to heat it to about the temp. you would heat a baby bottle of formula. Getting the solution just above body temperature really makes a difference. Otherwise, you could get a headache like when you eat icecream too fast. OUCH!

My hubby told me the stuff he got from the pharmacy really burned and gave him a headache. He indicated that the solution I made with the above recipe didn't burn at all and didn't give him a headache. He said that he actually did a better job with the above recipe because he was more thorough (because he wasn't in pain doing it).

So you need an ear syringe that you can pick up at your local drug store, salt (kosher, or pickling, or canning salt), a clean container with a lid, and baking soda.

My hubby stood in the shower when he did the sinus rinse. He said not to get scared when you see all the stuff that comes out of your head. You may even see pus or blood according to his doctor(worst case basis). My hubby told me that his sinus rinse just produced was huge amounts of typical mucus gunk. I couldn't believe how much better he sounded after each sinus rinse. He also indicated that he could breathe through his nostrils!

I'll try to find the instructions online and post them here. Remember to warm the solution before you use it each time so it is closer to body temperature. Also remember to thoroughly wash the inside of the ear syringe/bulb after each use.

This is a sinus rinse. Wait until I get the instructions or go online for the instructions. This is not entering your bronchial cavities. It is for the nostrils and sinus cavities only. What it does do is to get rid of the gunk so it doesn't travel down into your lungs and bronchial tubes. If you have ANY concerns whether you should be using this, please contact your doctor. I am not a doctor.

My brother and my hubby both used this. My brother added hydrogen peroxide to the recipe. i don't think I'd be that brave!
    [This Message was Edited on 10/26/2007]
  10. joyfully

joyfully New Member

http://allergies.about.com/od/noseandsinusallergies/a/nasalsalineirr.htm

11. skikat

skikat New Member

i will definitely ask doc aboutusing tis but i know he wll say yes.lol you have done a lot of work on this for me and if you only knew what a blessing you will recieve for it. all fo you have been so wonderful. i wll be posting here my problems just as the rest of you do. people need to know that ministers of god have the same problems and the same issues with thier families that they do. we all live in a fallen world and we are all the same just have a different calling on our lives. god bless all of you. and please, pray for a family situation. i will post it later. god love you all.-ski-