Need prayer

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by Takesha, Oct 16, 2003.

1. Takesha

Takesha New Member

I just wanted to let you all know how much I love you and miss you and I haven't lost my desire to be here. Things are sort of rough right now, and I have more to do than I have time.
    I had to go as a walk in patient last night to my clinic, my abdomen has been swollen and painful on the right upper side. I suspect it's my gall bladder, and they are scheduling an ultrasound. I have also been very wobbly, and tripping over things, and have fallen down twice. I think it's the meds.
    Michael isn't feeling too well himself, and I had to write to our Congresswoman to see if she could help him get the medical care he needs without having to wait 8-9 months for appointments. Someone is assigned from her office to do that.
    I have already missed 5 days of classes due to fibro, nausea etc. My teachers are patient, but I am not learning what I need to, and by all rights they could drop me from my classes, which would mean that I will lose all finacial aid, and payment on student loans would come due immediately. Please pray my instructors will hang in there with me.
    I left the doctors office in tears last night, I am tired of taking meds, and doctors visits, and testing etc etc.
    I am in the "hearing phase" of the disability, I don't have a date for it yet. I have been tracking down differnt physical therapy clinics I was seen in when I fell and am ordering medical records. This is so costly, and I am now paying so much for meds and visits that it is getting hard to keep up. Poor Michael, he just keeps trying to keep on going. I can't say I am depressed, but my battery is really low. I am in a lot of discomfort and sometimes out right pain and it's more uphill than in previous months.
    I need a good faith injection....
    Please hold me up in prayer, and Michael too...I'm losing a round or two here, but I know the battle is won!
    Thank you and I recieve it...I receive it....
    Hugs.
    Takesha

I don't want to post without adding a little good news.
    I now have a bed that I can sleep on and a fiber filled, mattress cover that is soft and cushy and a big heating pad that is helping. Also, Michael and I had a real outing last saturday and we went to the flea market. We stopped about a quater of the way thru to rest, and kept on going. Of course, just getting dressed and out the door almost did us in and we just about didnt go, but even though we didn't get to see everything due to lack of energy we finally got to go. Michael who calls me on his lunch and breaks everyday, thanked me for a wonderful time for three days straight in a row. I laughed because when he calls he is sitting in the break room at walmart, and it's a busy place...they must have all thought "he doesn't get out much does he? Since he was so excited about a simple flea market...and oh yes...I have lost 5 whole pounds! Life is God and God is Great. The bumps in the road aren't too cool though.
  2. Sunshyne1027

Sunshyne1027 New Member

Takesha, I will be praying for you friend about the bumps in the road.

You are a inspiration to alot of us! The part you posted, something good is happening also. That helped me. I seem to lately dwell on bad, and not look at the good thats also happening around me. That was great food for thought!

I hope your teachers/school understands. I remember when going to school that at times I missed alot too. I had such understanding teachers though. Hang in there! Understand about how the pain and medical problems, meds after meds to take can just get to you.

Love, Sunshyne
  3. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

I hope things get better soon. The flea market sounds fun, though. Glad you enjoyed it.

Love, Mikie
  4. danny3861

danny3861 New Member

Hello Takesha,

Sure nice to hear from you again. Sorry to hear that you are having so many problems and I will be praying that things get better soon for you and your husband.

Dear Lord, Please stay by Takesha and her Husbands side all the way thru these difficulties and let them receive what they need from you Lord and the world. Grant them the peace, the comfort, and mostly the strength to endure.
    In Jesus name,amen.

Danny
  5. ValleyGirl89

ValleyGirl89 New Member

I am sorry that you have been so sick and going through a terrible time! I will continue praying for you and for Michael both. Wow! That bed of yours sounds really comfy!
    Lisa
  6. Shirl

Shirl New Member

Shalom, Shirl
  7. bakron

bakron New Member

I'm coming in late on this one but I am in prayer for you and for Michael.

Our Father, I just pray for Tahesha and Michel tonight. Continue to work through their lives and to hold them close to you. May their hearts and souls be lifted through times of difficulty, and may their path be of your blessings and love.

I would pray for all those on this Board tonight, that you hear each need and still their hearts with your peace that passes understanding. May all of us on this Board be a blessing to those who as yet haven't found that peace; and may we be lighthouses of love for you.

In Christ's name I pray these things, AMEN

L, Jeannette
  8. Sandyz

Sandyz New Member

Sorry to hear thinks are so tough for you right now. Praying for you and your husband, that our Lord gives you the strength you both need.

Wishing you well,
    Sandyz