need prayer

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by sixtyslady, Jul 8, 2006.

1. sixtyslady

sixtyslady Member

OH" guys I"m so sick,started out with a sore throat. went to coughing up phlegm. fever for 2 days, pain in ribs and back from coughing went to Dr she said take advil for pain and the new o/c stuff for phlegm.

now i"ve got the runs and my ears and throat started hurting again,I feel like I"m at my wits end. please if you can pray for me to get some relief. I"M so tired of being sick, I just start getting better and then I get something else. God Bless sixtyslady
  2. Asatrump

Asatrump New Member

Hang in there honey, prayers coming just for you. Our lives are complicated with so much by way of medical woes, personal woes, then throw in a bunch of tension, and what years ago we could handle with ease, like a cough, now becomes huge. Our bodies do not cooperate, any symptoms seem greatly magnified.

And, most of all I think we get scared. At least that is the way I feel. The smallest thing out of order or out of whack scares me, always wondering what is next around the corner.

Sure you get tired of being sick. It feels like we live in a book that never has a last page, always another page, and another problem.

I think if you took all of us and added them together you still might not got one well functioning body and mind.

Prayers and hugs for you.
  3. sixtyslady

sixtyslady Member

thank you so much for your prayers.I know they"ve been heard and I believe in my Heart that God answers them.

your so right about being a book with no last page. I try to stay positive ,as we all do, but it seems like every week its some other illness. and your right this would have just been another cold a few yrs ago, but now everything seems like a major sickness.
    because it takes so much longer to get over things,

last nite I went outside to sit in the yard and the locust started in singing and I can"t stand that because my ears ring, I just had a panic attack because I knew I'd have to go back in the house.and I prayered for some kind of normal life, and I thought go buy some ear plugs. don"t let this get you down. no matter how many times I"m sick I know in my heart our Lord and Saviour will be there for me.
    but then I think is it because I don"t have enough faith is that why I"m still sick? thanks for all the prayers and
    support your Gods angels .Hugs sixtyslady
  4. ilovecats94

ilovecats94 New Member

Sending prayers to you to feel better soon. I'm sorry you are having symptoms of a cold or virus.

Yeah, I know what you mean about feeling better and then getting something else.

Hugs & prayers,
    Faye
  5. sixtyslady

sixtyslady Member

thanks for all the prayers ,sorry I"haven't posted til now .
    I"m alittle better but it sure is slow going. so much pain in my back and ribs can hardly sit back in my chair.
    I don"t have a temp anymore so maybe this virus is on its way out.

My hubby had another echo and his infraction no is better he has to go to the Dr aug 2nd.
    still trying to deal with the Ins company about the 12,00 00bill that they won"t pay.

sometimes life is just to much to deal with thats the way I feel right now.have to leave it up to God,he can work it out better than we can anyhow. hugs sixtyslady