Need prayers and some help

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by springwater, Aug 29, 2009.

1. springwater

springwater Active Member

A dear friend on the depression board lost her boyfriend to a massive heart attack.

Please offer up prayers for her.

Thank you

God Bless
    [This Message was Edited on 08/29/2009]
  2. springwater

3. soulight

soulight New Member

This lady is in a deep dark hole Lord and she can't get out by herself Lord. I ask that You come along her side and pull her out of this hole of darkness and paralyzing fear and numbness. I know this world in fallen Lord and that many believer in You are attacked .

I ask in Your name right now that this lady is surrounded by Your loving angels and gently guided through this darkness and into Your beautiful Love. Please be with her and may she KNOW that You are with her. Even if the paralysis of fear and alone -ness do not leave right away , let her know that it will with Your help. This is another situation where I just don't know how to pray so I ask that Your Spirit prays on my behalf with groans that words cannot express.

Oh Lord, I feel her pain deeply . Touch her in this dark pain and let her know that there is a friend that is closer than a brother and it is You . Let her know that You will NEVER leave her or let her down. No matter what you will always be there and always love her. If she were the only one in the whole world, You would be there just for her and love her.

Why ?????????!!!!!!

We may never know. Still You are Good and You are the True Loving God and I know that even through this Your Love conquers.

Please help us all as we cope with this ladies' pain Lord. Give us words that will touch her soul for You.

In Jesus Loving Name,
    Amen and Amen

Holly
    [This Message was Edited on 08/29/2009]
  4. windblade

windblade Active Member

Will be praying for your friend through this terrible, shocking event and loss! I remember her as such a sweet and gentle, caring person from when I spent time on the depression board.

As soon as I can gather my thoughts together, will write something also there.

But for now, I can keep praying for her.

Love, Judy
  5. TwoCatDoctors

TwoCatDoctors New Member

As I am on the Depression Board, I had left messages on that board before when she first posted about the loss.

I wanted to pray here on this board. I am praying that God provide QP (as I call her) with guidance to stay on the right path during this heartwrenching time, and that He wrap her in warmth and love so that she knows she does not walk alone. I pray that He show her the way out of the dark and into the light, even though that walk may be a long one. Amen.
  6. springwater

You guys are the balm that soothes a wounded spirit. A light that brightens up the dark.

Many blessings to you all, you and all those on the porch who went over to give words of comfort

God Bless
    [This Message was Edited on 08/30/2009]
  7. jole

jole Member

Been off the board...just saw the post. Prayers going up for QP and all her special friends on this site.

May the loving arms of Jesus surround her in gentle comfort and remind her of his unending love and compassion. May she feel his strength and goodness fortify her through the days ahead, and may her dear friends be given the words of healing to share with her as needed.....