Need prayers desparetely

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by Helenawoodside, Jul 4, 2010.

1. Right now...I've been sick for a long while...I was out of work for 2 weeks..and I only got back for 7 days...Can't even pay for my rent...Going to have to pay it late on the July 24th...I've never been late in my life...Ask my Aunt for a loan of $200. and ask Ex-hubby he also denied it..

Please pray I don't lose it...I explained my situation flat out to both ex and Aunt...I didn't ask for it just to borrow some money till next payday...I have never asked either for anything in my life, and they didn't come through for me...I will have to sell my jewelry and hope they offer me a good deal...Please pray for me...I don't have anyone...Mom and Dad have both passed...My brother who I haven't spoken to is heavily in drugs and alcohol...So he can't help..

Please pray for me that a miracle happens and I can sell jewelry or both their hearts can soften....Thanks and God Bless...Helena
  2. windblade

windblade Active Member

Yes - praying for you! It's terrible to be so alone. Praying for God's help for you - for more resources - people who care. I'm so sorry that you were turned down by the people you turned to. Horrible to experience.

Will keep praying for you with my prayer partner, and all others here, until you are on safer ground.

Keep writing here if that is a help. I've been in so many emergency times myself. I'm glad that you've reached out here.

May God envelope you in his great love, and bring his strength into your need.

With love,
    Judy
  3. springwater

springwater Active Member

I think ive seen you before here.

Prayers going out for all your problems to be solved. For your worries to be extinguished.

For everything to be in your life as it should be, for your loved ones too.

God Bless

4. windblade

windblade Active Member

Thinking of you, praying, and wondering how you are - what's happening?

Were you well enough to go back to work?

With love,
    Judy