need prayers for 8 year old

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by Buzybee, Jul 27, 2008.

1. Buzybee

Buzybee New Member

Prayers needed.

Please pray for 8 year old Thomas who is fighting brain cancer which has spread to his spine. He is my cousin's child.

Thank you.

Buzy
  2. windblade

windblade Active Member

Praying for little Thomas, and all the family.

Lord, pour out your mercy!
  3. kbak

kbak Member

Oh Buzy,

That is alful!! Poor kid. I'll pray for Gods special blessings and healing for that child. Nothing worse than watching the little one's suffer.

Believing for a miracle,
    kbak
  4. dustymule

dustymule New Member

Lord, please protect this precious little child. He desperately needs You to touch him and cure him of this horrible disease. Please Lord, he needs your help.
    [This Message was Edited on 07/28/2008]
  5. poets

poets Member

Buzy,
    I'm so very sorry to hear about Thomas. I will put him on the prayer chain that is sponsored by the churches in the county.

May the Lord have mercy and rain down His healing power on Thomas and may all involved feel His presence.

Love and Prayers,
    Meg
  6. Buzybee

Buzybee New Member

Thomas is now intubated after a large dose of chemo on Monday. He and his family still needs many prayers.

Thank you all so very much. You are all angels.
  7. jole

jole Member

For Thomas and his parents. This just makes me sooo sad to know how much they must be suffering. I know God will be there holding them close throughout the days ahead.
  8. Buzybee

Buzybee New Member

Thomas update: You're prayers are being heard as Thomas is not intubated anymore. His fever is still there but his heartrate is more normal. He wiggles his fingers slightly when asked.

Although he has a long road ahead of him, they hope to use a less intense chemotherapy on his next course of treatment to beat the cancer.

Thank you for your continued prayers. I really can't thank you enough.
  9. windblade

windblade Active Member

I'm so glad that there is some improvement for precious Thomas, and less pain and discomfort. Is that what the 'intubing' is about?

Will keep praying for this precious child.

Dear Lord, please send your angels to surround and protect this child of yours, that you love like he was your only one.

Surround him with your presence, your love, your peace. Draw his heart close to yours.

Bring wisdom to the doctors also in their decisions. And comfort, and help all in his family.

In Your Holy Name, Amen

10. windblade

windblade Active Member

I'm so glad that there is some improvement for precious Thomas, and less pain and discomfort. Is that what the 'intubing' is about?

Will keep praying for this precious child.

Dear Lord, please send your angels to surround and protect this child of yours, that you love like he was your only one.

Surround him with your presence, your love, your peace. Draw his heart close to yours.

Bring wisdom to the doctors also in their decisions. And comfort, and help all in his family.

In Your Holy Name, Amen

11. Sweetpotatoe

Sweetpotatoe New Member

Father God, Our Father in heaven,
    I stand with all others in prayer for Thomas, Lord I pray for your healing hand upon Thomas's body, Lord Jesus that with your touch, and in Your great Mercy that you will bring the mainfestation of healing to this precious child's body, Lord bring comfort and peace to Thomas, wisdom to the doctors, compassion to the nurses and strength to the parents, Lord you are the Great Physician and there is nothing you cannot do, Father we ask and pray for a miracle in Thomas's body, restoration Lord, all Glory to you Father God, In Jesus Name we pray Amen.
    [This Message was Edited on 08/03/2008]
  12. Buzybee

Buzybee New Member

Today, Thomas gave his mother a smile and seems to be seizure-free. A smile that is a true gift from God. Thank you for your continued prayers. I have tears in my eyes from the amount of love and caring people on this message board.
  13. windblade

windblade Active Member

Oh, how utterly precious that he was able to give his mother a smile. God bless them both!

We will surely keep praying for little Thomas.

Love, Judy