Need prayers for a member of chit chat boards family!!

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by Milo83, Dec 20, 2003.

1. Milo83

Milo83 New Member

We Need LOTS of prayers for one our members......... 12/20/03 09:04 AM

Holly 2241 (Joyce) & HER FAMILY IS IN NEED OF SOME HEAVY DUTY PRAYERS..

I will try to make it short, BUT PLEASE LETS SEND OUT OUR PRAYERS!!

Holly's daughter-in-law, had some type of surgery, (sorry have brain fog here), she came home from hospital, and started having severe pain.. By the time, she got back to hospital, HER APPENDICS has ruptured, and as we all know you get very ill with that, BUT I DID RECEIVE AN EMAIL FROM HER TODAY>>>>

Her daughter-in-law has gotten MUCH WORSE.. The infection spread to her lungs, and she is now comatose.. They are giving two really heavy duty antiobiotics, they have called the whole family in, - the d-i-l 's mother is coming in too..
    At the present time, it seems from what I read, this is VERY SERIOUS, and is touch and go as they say...

THIS BOARD HAS ALWAYS BEEN VERY POWERFUL WITH THEIR PRAYERS FOR OUR MEMBERS AND THEIR FAMILIES, SO PLEASE LADIES, LETS SEND THOSE PRAYERS!!!

Thank You.....Will try to keep you updated.....

{{{SENDING PRAYERS FOR HOLLY'S D-I-L}}}
    Take care.....Love, Donna

They already have her d-i-l on life support!!

[This Message was Edited on 12/20/2003]

[This Message was Edited on 12/20/2003]
  2. PrayerWarrior316

PrayerWarrior316 New Member

Welcome to the board.

I'm so sorry that Joyce is going through all of this. I will certainly be praying for her and for her daughter-in-law.
    Please keep us updated on her condition.

Many Blessings, Judy

Dear Heavenly Father, I pray that you will watch over Joyce's daughter-in-law and lay your Blessed hand upon her and heal her body. I pray Dear Lord that you will comfort Joyce and the family and watch over them as well.
    For it is in Jesus' name that I pray Amen and Amen.
  3. danny3861

danny3861 New Member

Hello Donna,

/I will certainly be praying for Hollys daughter in law and pray that the Lord lays his healing hands on her and gives us a miracle. God bless all.

Danny
  4. Sandyz

Sandyz New Member

I`m glad you came to us with your pray request. I`m so sorry to hear about this. Sending prayers up now asking for a miracle for Holly`s DIL. I`m also praying that God comforts her family.

Please let us know how she`s doing.

Sandy
  5. Shirl

Shirl New Member

Valerie and her family, also please pray for the doctors who are attending this young lady, the the Lord's Spirit be over then, and they see her as their own daughter, sister, mother, etc. Not as just another patient, but as the lovely young person she is.

Shalom, Shirl
  6. upnightowl

upnightowl New Member

I will be including Holly's DIL and her family in my prayers. May God be with her and her family at this time and may he also lead her medical staff in his miracle healing.

Wishing a beautiful day to all

K
  7. Sandyz

Sandyz New Member

Sending up more prayers for Holly`s DIL. May she make a full recovery.

Blessings,
    Sandy
  8. PrayerWarrior316

PrayerWarrior316 New Member

I will continue to pray for Holly's DIL. Please keep us updated on her condition.

Many Blessings to you, Judy
  9. Sandyz

Sandyz New Member

Sending more prayers up for your DIL, Holly. That was awesome when she woke up. I`m praying she keeps improves and makes a full recovery.

God bless,
    Sandy
  10. upnightowl

upnightowl New Member

Holly, know that your DIL and your whole family are continously in my prayers. I pray that god holds her gently and heals her with his loving hands. May he also be there for you all at this time.

K