Need Prayers for all affected by the terrible tornadoes including

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by Granniluvsu, May 23, 2011.

1. Granniluvsu

Granniluvsu Well-Known Member

my DH's cousin's son's daughter. She (they) lost thier home . Thank goodness no one there was there at the time. There were many deaths in the area and lots of damage. I am sure many of you have seen some of the damage on T.V. Thank goodness there are other family members not affected and her parents. So, they should have someone to stay with for awhile. They had just moved in not to long ago and fixed up the house. About 110 confirmed dead so far and so much damage.

Thank you in advance for any prayers any of you can help with. Anything will be greatly appreciated.

Love to you all,
    Granni
  2. windblade

windblade Active Member

What a terrible disaster! I'm so sorry that your relative lost her home, but so thankful that she was out at the time.

Lifting up prayers for each person who has lost family and friends. Fot their loss, their grief, their enormous sorrow.

For all who have lost homes, and those who are injured. Lord, have mercy on them all. Help them please, dear God.

Granni, it's so hard to take in these huge disasters. I went to some prayer sites where people gather and pray together, and find ways of helping. It's just so sorrowful.

I just look to God for help - even to help me pray. Praying for your relative and also your family.

I'm glad that you brought this here to share. There are people praying also who don't post.

Judy
  3. Granniluvsu

Granniluvsu Well-Known Member

Thank you so much Judy. I thought about putting this also on Chit Chat but then decided to post here where I probably would get the most prayers. Oh I know lots of others would pray also.

DH needs the computer so I have to run. Thanks again to you Judy and to everyone else who prays for those affected by the tornadoes and lost their lives, etc.
    Love,
    Granni
  4. springwater

springwater Active Member

Prayers going out for your DHs relatives. A prayer of thanks that they are safe
    and uninjured and together.

Prayers for their recovery, for them to move forward, to rebuild. Prayers for all
    who have been affected, those who have lost loved ones, those who have lost
    their homes, and those who lost both not forgetting their dear pets.

God Bless