Need prayers for continued strenth and courage

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by kriket, Nov 5, 2006.

1. kriket

kriket New Member

I recently came here asking for your prayers and I received a lot of support. I am doing much better, but I still have plenty of room to grow in courage,understanding, strength, and confidence.

The prayers have helped me so much. Please continue to pray for me. Prayers are so powerful. Thanks to you all.

Kriket
  2. sixtyslady

sixtyslady Member

hon,I know how you feel I"am going through the same thing,
    sometimes I wonder if I:ll ever have just have 1 good day anymore.
    so I pray and ask our heavenly Father, for strenght ,and hope to keep going on and for healing.
    I truly believe in healing. may God bless you and keep you safe. hugs sixtyslady
  3. Asatrump

Asatrump New Member

I am glad you feel you can ask for prayer. My fibro brain does not retain things well, so please keep asking. Also list yourself on the weekly prayer list. You have to re list it each week.

I just peeked at your bio. LOVE the photo. As I had my breakfast I had 4 squirrels on my deck. I always have an extra loaf of bread for them. Yesterday I was super excited to see "Stumpy". He obviously had his tail run over last winter (severe winters here) and I watched daily as it changed shape, and finally fell off. And so many times he bled on the deck because he has to drag the stump.

The Lord shows me in tiny ways sometimes that he is listening. Each time I see Stumpy still alive I get excited and thankful.
  4. dejovu

dejovu New Member

I've missed you and am glad you have come back. Life without the love of your family in Christ can be very lonely. I feel like you all are the only ones that can truly understand, even without the details.

Dear Jesus, today I'm praying for my sister Kriket. Her heart has brought her here and You know the reason.

Please remind her that she is LOVED here and that she is safe here.

I ask that You give her Your love and wisdom and strength and encouragement. Show her that You are answering her prayers. ( we can not seem to see Your answers thru the smog of this world, sometimes). Please lighten her heavy heart and show Yourself to her. Let her be able to feel Your love and Your presents and with aaaaallllll confidence be able to face each day knowing she is not alone.

Bring her back to us, her family in You, knowing we love and charish her. Remind her we will always be here for her also, just as You have taught us that You will never leave us. Amen
  5. bandwoman

bandwoman New Member

I am not sure if we have officially met but I am Nancy. I am fairly new to the board. I will pray for you. I looked at your profile. Is that a darling little baby squirrel you are holding. I am such a sucker for animals of any kind. I will add you to my prayers. I pray for the people on this board every morning. Take care and nice meeting you.

Love,
    Nancy
  6. kriket

kriket New Member

YOU ALL ARE SO SWEET AND THOUGHTFUL TO BE HERE FOR ME. IT MEANS A LOT!!! WHENEVER I AM DOWN YOU ALL LIFT ME UP. IT WAS VERY NICE TO COME HERE AND FIND SO MUCH SUPPORT.

asatrump- Poor stumpy. What a sad story. I'm glad that he/she is ok though throughout all that ordeal.

bandwoman- Yes. That's my little baby squirrel. The dogs were chasing her and my b/f's sister rescued her, so my b/f and I are raising her. I named her Prissy. She loves to play,bark and pop her big fluffy tail at us.

Thanks again to all of you, you all are so great.

Kriket