Need prayers for DH

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by Doznclan3, Feb 22, 2011.

1. Doznclan3

Doznclan3 New Member

DH went for his reg. check up..he's really good to do that if you can believe a guy would.

Anyway, blood tests show that something is wrong with his liver. They checked his meds..not that. So, did another blood test today, and is going back here in a while this afternoon to have an ultra sound of his liver and gall bladder. Guess the gall bladder can cause the liver to be unhappy if it has issues. He hasn't been having any pain. Last blood test was fine during his check up. What worried me is that he's had surgery since then on three hernias. It will take a week for the blood work to come back for Hep...anything.
    So, prayers please. I can tell he's worried, have to say, as calm as the dr. is, and says it's probably nothing, because sometimes it will show something, then nothing again the next test, which he will do in two months if they don't find anything...I'm worried too.
    Thanks, love to all, Cynthia

Now go guess what big animal lives in Africa and India. :))
  2. windblade

windblade Active Member

Praying for your husband.

I'm not familiar with gall bladder problems, but just in case it's regular hepatitis which I have, I've gotten my #'s down with de-toxing herbs like milk thistle, dandelion and others.

But meanwhile praying for you both to get through the week to see test results.

And for all your needs. May God bless and care for you.
  3. Doznclan3

Doznclan3 New Member

And to those that haven't posted, but I know there are plenty of you out there offering prayer..thanks!

The ultra sound did show stones! That's good news, as he will probably need surgery. The lady doing the ultra sound told us she saw the stones, and also a cyst on the liver. She says she sees many of those, and they don't usually do anything, but it isn't a good thing to have stones in the duct of the gall bladder. Does effect the liver. So, waiting for the "official" news from the doc. I think he may wait for the results of the blood work before calling, but I'm glad to know that he has stones (aren't I a stinker?) because that could mean that his blood work will come back ok. He has just gone through surgery for three hernias..and last week, eye surgery, and now, will probably have this gall bladder taken out. Bless his heart. I thought I was going through some "stuff."
    Thanks again all, Cynthia
  4. Doznclan3

Doznclan3 New Member

Great news..no Hepatitis! All looks good there. Now waiting for the dr. to call him in about the ultra sound news.

And rain, did that surprise you about the elephants? lol...I always make a big deal about them whenever I see a picture of a real young one, I guess that's one my family would have known to guess. :))

Thank you so much for all the prayers and thoughts everyone. Whew..what a relief. Still not sure about that cyst she was measuring, but I don't feel too worried about that right now.

5. springwater

springwater Active Member

So happy to hear its nothing serious. Well, i wish he didnt have stones but at least
    those arent life threatening.

Take care

God Bless