Need prayers for Lindsay and Babies !!

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by Granniluvsu, May 2, 2012.

1. Granniluvsu

Granniluvsu Member

Everyone please pray for Julie's daughter Lindsay and her twins. She is 27 weeks now and after her checkup she was 1 cm dilated. So she is in the hospital probably on bedrest. They whisked her into emergency and Julie was on her way there. She just had time for a quick post on the Porch. Hoping she will not start actual labor. Pray that she doesn't - YET !!

Pray that those babies will stay safe and sound insde the womb untill they are a little stronger and bigger. The could survive now, as I understand it from Google but they would be very tiny and in need of special care in the NICU for some time.

I know there are so many of you here that will pray really hard for those babies and for the family. More later. I posted on chit chat. She posted on the Porch.

Love to all,
    Granni
  2. Granniluvsu

Granniluvsu Member

Lindsay is home but has to stay in bed and not allowed to carry Lorraine (20 months old) , laundry or anything. No more contractions or dilating and they had her walking around in the hospital.l Looks like Julie and David will be really busy helping out, Den too. Hoping to keep those babies inside the womb for awhile longer.

Thank you God and thanks to all of you who prayed for her and those babies.l

Love,
    Granni
  3. Granniluvsu

Granniluvsu Member

Please continue to pray real hard. She was taken 2 hours away by ambulance as she has started dialating and having more contrations. They gave her a shot for the babies luncgs and hope they can wait another 24 to give her another. They also gave her a magnesium shot to try and slow the labor down.

Den has Lorraine and will then pass her on to a friend. Looks like those babies want to get outta there, no matter what.

May God bless those tiny babies, Lindsay and family at this stressful time. Hope all will go well with those babies wanting to come so early.

Love,
    Granni