need prayers for my brother

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by lynncats, Oct 12, 2009.

1. lynncats

lynncats New Member

Just got a call from my sister telling me that our brother is in the hospital, and has had a mild heart attack, and he also has blockage in his heart. His blood pressure was 190/120, my goodness that is high. Everyone here has been great to me, so I'm asking for prayers for my brother. Thank you so much!!! I'm wishing him all the best, and praying that he will be OK. I love my brother so much.

2. hensue

hensue New Member

i will certainly say a prayer for him and your family. Hopefully it sounds like they got to him in time.
    Take care
  3. FibroFay

FibroFay New Member

I'll keep your brother in my prayers.

How old is your bro? They can do alot for heart problems these days. We'll hope for the best.

4. Evadyl

Evadyl New Member

Hope that your brother is doing ok. I'll def pray for him.

It's so distressing when things like this happen to the ones we love. Take care of yourself.

Love Evadyl
  5. chrissy12

chrissy12 New Member

Already said one and will continue to keep him and his family in prayer.
  6. SwatWife525

SwatWife525 New Member

I pray for healing for your brother. Touch him Father. Let him know that you are near. Give him courage God. I pray for complete healing in your brother and peace for your family. We serve such an awesome God!!!
  7. daboysone

daboysone New Member

All my prayers and good thoughts go out to you and your brother and all the family! May he have a healthy speedy recovery! Gentle hugs M!
  8. street129

street129 New Member

my prayers are with you, your family and your brother, hoping for a speedy recovery
  9. jasminetee

jasminetee Member

Many prayers for your brother. I hope he will be okay.

10. lynncats

lynncats New Member

talk to my bro about 3 hours ago. The doctor is gonna do the test where (this is not fun, cuz I'm loosing track of what I was gonna say), LOL. Run the thing up to see where there is b lockerage. So I'll know more tomorrow. Thank you all for your compasion. BTW- he's only 51.

11. campbeck97

campbeck97 New Member

Yes, I certainly will pray for your brother and for your family also. God Bless you!
  12. AuntTammie

AuntTammie New Member

just read this and am praying too
  13. faithinlove

faithinlove New Member

I will also be praying for your brother. You and your family will be both in my thoughts and prayers. Keep us posted on him and be sure and take care of yourself, you know what added stress can cause us too.
    God bless and take care,
  14. lynncats

lynncats New Member

I spoke to my sister-in-law this morning, and the doctor, did confirm a mild heart attack, then did the blockage test, and that look good, and no damage to the heart. They are now wondering where this chest pain/arm pain is coming from so, they are doing a test at noon to see if there are in blood clots in his lungs. He's had problems with his lungs before, so now I'm praying that his lungs will be ok. Thank you to everyone for you prayers, so far they are keep the prayers coming. Thank you again, it means alot to me.

15. chris350

chris350 New Member

Your brother is in my prayers. He is in God's hands and there is no safer place for him.

16. RunningAntelope

RunningAntelope New Member

I will pray for your brother as well, and hopefully he receives A LOT of positive energy... like the butterfly flapping its wings in China and creating a hurricane over here.

I just found out today that my dad has cancer that spread from his colon to four of his lymph nodes. My dad is my best friend. I am somewhat in a state of shock myself.

17. FibroFay

FibroFay New Member

My prayers are going out for you and for your dad too as you face this difficult time.

18. BabsFl

BabsFl New Member

Sure will include him in prayers..Hope for a speedy recovery...Babs
  19. mbofov

mbofov Active Member

am saying prayers for both of you -