Need prayers for tomorrow

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by Nikki, Aug 5, 2003.

1. Nikki

Nikki Member

I've posted before re: my DIL's ex going for custody of their two daughters. They're only 4 & 8, and they really need their mother full time . . . as has always been the case. DIL's atty believes her ex is retaliating b/c DIL has refused ex's request to lower child support payments and, at the same time, request more visitation.

Tomorrow ex will be taking DIL's deposition. Her atty will be w/her of course, and he will be taking her ex's depo, too.

Please pray that everything goes well for my DIL. She is very nervous about all this (who wouldn't be). The worse thing anyone could ever do to a mother, is threaten to take away her children.

We know, w/o a doubt, she has nothing to worry about. However, whenever custody is decided by a judge, there is always the element of surprise . . . so say the lawyers.

Any advice anyone can offer (in addition to prayers) will also be appreciated.

Thanks..................sharon
  2. Nikki

Nikki Member

God has blessed us all so much in the past. I will not insult Him by worrying...............sharon
  3. Shirl

Shirl New Member

For your daughter in law and those children. We need to pray that the Spirit of the Lord be with the Judge, so that he sees with the eyes of the Lord where his decision is to be made in this affair.

God bless Sharon,.............

Shalom, Shirl
  4. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

I'm praying for your whole family.

Love, Mikie
  5. fibrojewel

fibrojewel New Member

I will be lifting you and your family up in my prayers!

Love
    Fibrojewel
  6. Sandyz

Sandyz New Member

Your on my prayer list this week. I hope it all works out for your family. Those little ones need their mommy.

Thoughts and prayers,
    Sandyz