Need Prayers for Tomorrow

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by tslanker, Nov 6, 2003.

1. tslanker

tslanker New Member

I could really use the prayers of everybody on the board tomorrow. Some of you may remember me, I'm the one who fell and got a huge hematoma on my left breast. It has been three months and the hematoma has gone from half-dollar size to pinky finger size. Since it is small enough now, I am having my mammogram tomorrow. They will check to see if it is still liquid filled or if it has calcified. I am so afraid that they are going to send me for surgery. I have had so many health problems since February, this could send me over the edge. Please everyone pray for me, I'm scared to death.

I will continue to keep all of you in my prayers!
    Terry
  2. Showers

Showers New Member

Hope everything goes well tomorrow. It must be hard waiting and not knowing.

Your in my prayers !
    Sarah ~
  3. Shirl

Shirl New Member

I can understand your fear, put your trust totally in the Lord, and we will agree with you that all is well.

God's blessings going out to you for now and tomorrow, that all is well with that test.

Shalom, Shirl
  4. danny3861

danny3861 New Member

Hello Terry,

Dear Lord, please watch over Terry tomorrow as she gets her mammogram. Bless her and let it be your will thats shes ok. Stay by Terry during this test, hold her hand, give her peace,comfort, and strength to endure. Lead her closer to you Lord and lift her high. In Jesus name, amen.

Danny
  5. Sandyz

Sandyz New Member

Praying that all turns out ok on your mammogram.

Best wishes,
    Sandyz
  6. FibroJudy36

FibroJudy36 New Member

I will be praying that your mammogram turns out ok...........Blessings, Judy