need prayers immediately for a friend's nephew

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by sunflowergirl, Aug 18, 2005.

1. sunflowergirl

sunflowergirl Well-Known Member

He left home yesterday and deleted all his emails. He's l3, and the police have now looked at his computer and found the name of the man he's been communicating with and what state he is in.

Please pray for the safe return of Justin to his parents.....that no harm has come to him.
  2. BLUEROSE7

BLUEROSE7 New Member

Praying for his safe return and for his parents to give them peace of mind.

Please keep us posted!!

Hugs
    Bluerose
  3. Meekah

Meekah New Member

And will continue to pray that he be returned to his parents safe and unharmed.
    Please keep us posted.
    Prayers
    Meekah
  4. ksp56

ksp56 Member

And will continue to do so for Justin and his family.

Praying for Justin to be found safe and unharmed.

Kim
  5. ksp56

ksp56 Member

for more prayers...

Kim
  6. kalley167

kalley167 New Member

I will keep them in my prayers. I hope he is found safe and returned home soon. please keep us updated.
  7. sunflowergirl

sunflowergirl Well-Known Member

Milwaukee) Milwaukee police are investigating the disappearance of a thirteen year old boy, who may have met an internet predator. Justin Terlecki has been in chat rooms, using several screen names. According to his mother he began using his webcam inappropriately. Despite the blocks she put on the computer the boy kept finding ways to chat online. Wednesday morning the boy disappeared. He took two duffle bags, his PS-2, and his bike. Computer records link the boy to adults in Arizona. But police say at this point they have no clue as to where the boy may be.

8. Bronagh

Bronagh New Member

Gosh!!!!!! I think i have problems,what must his poor parents and family be going through.

Everyday you get up you hear nothing but bad news.

My thoughts and prayers are with the family and son.

Bronagh.
  9. neen85

neen85 New Member

and his safe return to his family. Daneen