Need Prayers Mother Just Died

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by mjgkennedy, Oct 12, 2004.

1. mjgkennedy

mjgkennedy New Member

I need your prayers for my family as my mother died this afternoon. She hadnt been well for a while but we didnt expect her to go so suddently.

I know she is at peace now and is with my brother and her husband. She looked so peaceful and the priest blessed her with Holy Water and anointed her when she got to hospital.

I am under a lot of stress right now with our house sale and now this.

Need your Prayers.
    Mary
  2. dash

dash New Member

Dear Mary,

I am so sorry to hear of your mother's passing. May God comfort you and your entire family with His peace, strength and love.

Della
  3. MusicTeacher

MusicTeacher New Member

I am so sorry for you that you have lost your Mum today. I guess you must feel pretty lonely and sad right now.

I pray that you will know God's comfort at this time and be able to draw strength from him. I am thankful that your Mum seemed peaceful and had received priestly ministry before she died.

I am sure she is now safe in the wonderful place prepared for her by God, reunited with those she knew and loved but that doesn't help those of you who remain to overcome your loss today.

Time will heal but be as kind to yourself right now as all the details which need sorting will allow.

I will continue to remember you in my prayers.

Music Teacher (UK)
  4. Sandyz

Sandyz New Member

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. Losing and parent is so hard to go through. But she is back home in heaven with loved ones, healthy again, no longer suffering.

Just take care of yourself, get lots of rest when you can. I pray that our good Lord helps you through your grief.

Hugs,
    Sandy
  5. Milo83

Milo83 New Member

I'm so sorry to learn of your Mother's death.......Please accept my "Deepest Sympathy" and know that now she will be free of pain and suffering and with those that she loved...

God Bless you & your family at this difficult time......

Take Care.....love, Donna
  6. billiegail

billiegail New Member

in my prayers.
  7. Dulcimerkid

Dulcimerkid New Member

Dear Mary
    You are in my prayers. I am sorry about the sudden loss of your mother. I will pray that Jesus will give you the strength and comfort during this difficult time and also dealing with selling your home.

Blessings,
    Laurie
  8. Asatrump

Asatrump New Member

My heart is with you dear lady.
  9. Freedom1

Freedom1 New Member

My prayers are for you and your family. I am believing that you will have peace with this situation and that the house and other concerns are taken care of speedily.
  10. greatgran

greatgran Member

Mary,

I just lost my Mother, Oct. 5th, so I can relate to what you are going thru..
    It is so hard but God has given me strength I never knew I could have and I will pray he does the same for
    you..

I am so sorry but as you said they
    are at peace now...

Much Love and Prayers,
    Phyllis, greatgran
  11. ksp56

ksp56 Member

I am very sorry about your mom's death. I remember she had not been well, but I don't believe it is ever 'easy' to say goodbye to a parent.

Please know you are all in my prayers and thoughts......

Kim
  12. mjgkennedy

mjgkennedy New Member

Thanks everyone for your kind messages on my mothers death.

I am not as bad as I thought I would be. Its my sister who was with her when she died and brother who lived with her are taking it very badly.

Please pray they will come to terms with it. My sister took care of her as she wasnt well for a long while and she now has a great void in her life, and my brother the same.

God Bless,
    Mary