Need prayers please

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by lillyrose33, Mar 15, 2006.

1. lillyrose33

lillyrose33 New Member

Hello to everyone. I am going to have gallbladder surgery on the 30th of this month. I am a little apprehinsive about it and having major flare up...I don't feel well at all. It seems that I just get one thing taken care of and something else pops up. So, I need all the help I can get. You are all in my prayers. Bless all of you.

Cathy
  2. Stidham66

Stidham66 New Member

Any type of surgery is very scary! I will be praying that the Lord gives you peace about this and that your surgery goes well. You will feel so much better after having your gallbladder taken out!
  3. windblade

windblade Active Member

Joining in prayer for your surgery, and for ALL of your health needs.

May God's love be with you every step of the way!

Blessings,
    Judy
  4. Majec

Majec New Member

Hi Cathy, I'll pray for the surgery to be a success. Update me on the outcome of the surgery.
    I will make it a habit everyday to pray for my family, relatives, friends and people on this site. I'm just starting yesterday. My mother told me before that it's good to pray for others.
  5. Lindy2

Lindy2 New Member

I pray that your surgery goes well and you feel better. I had my gall bladder removed a few years back.

Wishing you Blessings :0)

Lindy
  6. fivesue

fivesue New Member

Praying the surgery will help you feel better soon....pray for a good outcome.

It's normal to be apprehensive!

Sue
  7. lillyrose33

lillyrose33 New Member

Thanks to all of you. You are all in my prayers.
    Bless you all.

Cathy
  8. MamaR

MamaR New Member

Will be praying for this. I know how you feel. I have to see back surgeon soon!
    But, I want to say....my sis had this surgery (gallbladder) and she did real well.
    Even after surgery... it was very easy time.
    I think you will do fine.
    I trust in God to keep you!

Mari
  9. lillyrose33

lillyrose33 New Member

Bless all of you. Thanks for caring....it feels so good to have people to care and know what you are going through. Thanks again to all...I wish I could reply to all of you.
    I will keep you informed how things go.
    Love and God's grace to all of you.
    Cathy
  10. mlp1954

mlp1954 New Member

I pray your surgery goes well. I had mine out 4 years ago and it went well. The pain from that nasty gallbladder is gone. Take care. Pattie