Need Prayers--update

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by robin1667, Jun 30, 2008.

1. robin1667

robin1667 New Member

Most of you haven't heard much out of me,been reading and learning.I need some prayers tonight and tomorrow for my daughter and unborn granddaughter,
    My daughter is going to have labor induced in the early morning.
    Problem is she had MRSA in her lungs when she was 5 mo. pregnant.She had to be incubated for a week.It was touch and go for her for several days.
    I am worried about a relapse,so is she.The doc says it is possible.They haven't had many pregnant women deliver with MRSA.
    My other fear-will the baby be alright.I worry about what all the meds. have done to her(yes,a girl).I have a granddaughter with special needs.She is my world,and has my heart.
    Please pray for my daughter ,her baby,and to give me strength to hold it together for them.
    I've never been one to pray,but have learned too.
    I will let you know how things turn out.Thank you in advance.Robin-update further down on page
    [This Message was Edited on 07/01/2008]
  2. lrning2cope

lrning2cope New Member

in my prayers.

I will pray for health and strength and a peace for all of you that you will go through this and come out the other side with everything going smoothly .

I have never been the best "pray-er" , but I am learning that God cares about us all so very much.

3. xphile

xphile New Member

You and your daughter (and granddaughter) will be in my thoughts and prayers. Hold fast and be strong. God is able!

Gentle Hugs To All Of You,
  4. gapsych

gapsych New Member

Thinking of you and your family. This has to be a very stressful time for all of you.

Keep us posted

Sending healing thoughts.

5. Missizzy

Missizzy New Member

Robin--I've been in your shoes. We lost our sweet granddaughter soon after her birth last year so I know the hope and the heartache. All I can say is that God's will will be done so "be still".

You are doing all you can by loving and supporting your daughter and standing ready to love your granddaughter. You can do nothing more. This world might be the place for your sweet new one or she might be destined for the next. Either way, your love will prevail.

6. skikat

skikat New Member

robin, i am going to prayer for you right now and we will trust GOD together for he saysin HIS word that " if any two of you agree as touching one thing, it shall be done" so we will use our faith, and theh power of the almighty.blessings...

7. Manaleon

Manaleon New Member

I'll keep your daughter and grandaughter in my thoughts. I hope everything turns out good. Let us know.

8. homesheba

homesheba New Member

will be praying to the Lord.
  9. MamaDove

MamaDove New Member

Sending the three of you PEACE,LOVE & LIGHT...

10. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

I just saw this. Please give us an update when you can. God bless you all.

Love, Mikie
  11. robin1667

robin1667 New Member

For your prayers.You don't know how much it means to my daughter and myself.Update-We got up at 4:00am,showered etc. Got her there by 6:00.They induced labor and broke her water.Things were moving slowly,she finally is at a 4.I had to leave to come home around 3pm ,my pain was getting unbearable,with an hr. drive I knew if I didn't go I wouldn't make it.She had epidural before I left.When I got home,the contractions had stopped.So they put her on her side.They are keeping very close tabs on her.A friend of hers is with her.It was so hard to leave her,she cried but understands.She could see my pain.I cried all the way home and am still.I hate what this DD has done to me!!!To my family.And to all of you!-Sorry had to vent a little.The dr will check her again around 5:00pm.I have to lay down.Exhausted,mentally & phisically.I'll keep phone next to my head in case.I told both,her and her friend to call me if things change.Maybe if I just lay down for a few hrs.I can go back in to be.-Just got the call have to fly,she's at 6! Robin
    [This Message was Edited on 07/01/2008]
  12. Pansygirl

Pansygirl New Member

keeping you and your daughter and the baby in my prayers.

take care :) Hugs
  13. Empower

Empower New Member

I will add to my prayer list

Take care
  14. MamaDove

MamaDove New Member

Sending you Peace,Love & Light and Angels for each of you, to be by your side while this beautiful new life comes into this world...

May you 'feel' the blessings bestowed upon you as I write this...

15. robin1667

robin1667 New Member

I don't know if all of you saw my other post,so thought I'd leave message here also.Daughter & grandbaby are doing well.They are to come home tomorrow eve.They wanted to keep them both just to make sure they are ok.Madalynn weighed in at 7lbs.8oz,19 1/2 inches.She is beautiful!!Black hair,dark blue eyes,cute nose and chubby cheecks!Thank all of you for your support and prayers!!I will never forget any of you!!You helped us threw a very critical time.I'm going to show this to my daughter when she feels alittle better.I know she will be grateful and very touched knowing so many people cared and prayed for her and Madalynn.I'll get the kleenex's out!GOD BLESS EACH OF YOU!! LOVE,Robin
  16. skikat

skikat New Member

robin , arent these people lovely?, and our GOD is just the gratest! blessingsto yu and all praise to HIM. SKI