NEED PRAYERS

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by dsames, Jun 26, 2003.

1. dsames

dsames New Member

Hi Everyone.

Tomorrow morning, I will be seeing a chiropractor for the 1st time. I was referrered to him by a dear friend who says he is very knowledageble about FM.

I have had a very bad week, and of course when the FM flares so does the IBS( at least for me) so all in all, I am feeling naseous, very weak, and lots of cramping in the stomach.

Please pray that God will give this Dr. wisdom to know what can help.

God bless your day and give you a good day tomorrow.
    Love Shirley
  2. Shirl

Shirl New Member

Will be praying for your vist and your feeling well to go.

May I offer a little 'earthly' adivce too? It sounds like you are a little anxious about going to the new doc and are having some anxiety with the flare and IBS, the cramping etc.

If you have anything for your nerves, do take it before the visit, that will also help relax the muscles for you as well as the stomach.

My husband, who is a big guy would panic when he had to go to the dentist, so the dentist gave him a scipt for Xanax to take BEFORE his appointment. Worked like a charm, he was as calm as a big bear.

Will be praying for you too.

God bless.......

Shalom, Shirl
  3. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

Something new to add to my regular prayers: God, please guide our medical professionals to help us heal, to treat us with the dignity we deserve, and most important of all, to do no harm.

Love, Mikie