Need prayers

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by Fibrotears, Apr 5, 2006.

1. Fibrotears

Fibrotears New Member

Hi, everyone!

I'm really going through a very rough time. But I'm lucky to have you as friends.

My FM is very bad suddenly and my vaginal and rectal cramps even worse. I kept a pain diary and for two months now my pain is 10/10. I want to scream at the top at my longs. I'm angry at God but knows that he carry me every day, so how can I be angry.

I heard that it is definitely the FM that caused triggerpoints in my vagina. And there is really nothing the dr's can do anymore. I'm using morphine now and are really scared to use it. The dependancy thing.

Lately I feel very down and I use anti depressants, CiLift for 3 years, but it's not lifting my moods. At the beginnig of this year everything got to much and I contemplated suicide. I OD on painkilliers but , thank God!!, just after I swollowed it I realized that it is not what I want to do. I don't want to die now and it's not in my hands to take my life but in God,s. I immediately phoned the ambulance but realized they would take to long and my parents rushed me to Paarl Medi Clinic. Luckly nothing came into my bloodstream because I reacted to fast. Thank God!!! That really was a changing point in my life.

The terror in my mother's eyes still haunts me and I will never ever do that again. You just hurt your loved ones very much! So, anyone feeling down, dont follow in my footsteps!

Please, PLEASE pray for me!!

Love
    Fibrotears
  2. Asatrump

Asatrump New Member

Please know there are many of us who read the posts, and pray, but do not respond to each one. It becomes an overwhelming task of reply. So do NOT feel badly if you do not receive a dozen replies.

I looked at your profile. I was rather shocked to see "ME" about 40 years ago. Hair the same style but not as dark, I also have a mole on my cheek in the same spot.

Just know that people are praying even though they are not responding.

Lord, Hear our prayers....
  3. sixtyslady

sixtyslady Member

fibrotears.
    I"m really sorry your going through so much pain. I"ll pray for you that God will help you and put a end to your pain. I also thought about suicide, but decided I just could"t do it,I want to spend eternity with my Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ.
    It says where two or more come in agreement in prayer it will be answered. so I"m comming in agreement with you for your health needs. By His stripes we are healed. God Bless.
    Sixtyslady

4. fivesue

fivesue New Member

I'm sorry you are hurting. Will pray for you and for the pain to ease.

Hugs,
    Sue
  5. MamaR

MamaR New Member

I am so sad for you...and will help you pray for pain relief.

God bless you sweetie.

Love.....Mari