Need PT in heated pool in north jersey...can't find a place, please help!

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by janasw1, Nov 13, 2008.

1. janasw1

janasw1 New Member

Hi everyone, haven't posted anything in a while...
    I'm currently doing the guai protocol (for the 2nd time) and the doctor I'm seeing (Dr. Davis in Morristown, NJ) wants me to do physical therapy in a heated pool...the problem is I can't seem to find a place in the area (Wayne...North Jersey) that has a heated pool (and I get a lot of anxiety calling places for some reason and asking them so it's even more difficult)

So, point is, I was wondering if anyone's done this and can recommend a place that actually has a heated pool?
  2. Kellyslaw

Kellyslaw New Member

I don't live in north jersey, but I also have needed a warm water therapy pool in the past. I went to a local hospital that had a gym/therapy pool. I was wondering if maybe your local hospital or rehabilitation hospital had one. Just a thought. I hope this helps.

3. dragon06

dragon06 New Member

My Physical Therapist told me about 2 heated pools in my area however I live in South Jersey. The pools are in Cherry Hill, NJ and Medford, NJ. I am not sure how far you are willing to drive but if you are interested I can get more information for you.
    Oh and these are pools that are used solely for Physical Therapy.[This Message was Edited on 11/15/2008]