Need Residual Functional Capacity Asssessment form HELP

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by virtuoso, Nov 23, 2006.

  1. virtuoso

    virtuoso New Member

    I can’t find a Physical Functional Capacity Assessment form that I need to download. After all of my searches on the SSA website I can only get a Mental one. Could someone please help me to locate it?

    Thank you and Happy Thanksgiving to everyone.

  2. virtuoso

    virtuoso New Member

  3. netnut

    netnut New Member

    I googled the words Physical Functional Capacity Assessment and it took me to a list and the first one on it was the SSA pdf file.

    Hope this helps.
  4. NyroFan

    NyroFan New Member


    Why not give them a call at 800-772-1213?

    They can patch you up with someone who can find it.

    They usually are very least in my experience.

  5. virtuoso

    virtuoso New Member

    Thanks to your google suggestion, I now have the form that I need.

    It is one of those things: "why did not I think of it myself?" I suppose I could have if only I would not have b een in so much "brain fog" lately.

    Thanks again,

  6. virtuoso

    virtuoso New Member

    Calling SSA was one of the next options I was considering also, but with my "brain fog" so intense lately, I've been avoiding even answering the phone.

    Thank you for your help.


[ advertisement ]