Need simple NO GRAIN RAW reciepes for my DOG :)

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by claudiaw, Oct 27, 2007.

1. claudiaw

claudiaw New Member

If you have some inexpensive, simple ones ( no juicer , I only have a 1cup food processor!) I can't chop too much either.

So far the hardest part is getting the meat w/organs and bones, without going to Whole Food's. They probably are the best though.

I bought a raw pre-mix, it's SO easy to use, until I saw the amount for his weight(65lbs) it would cost me $40 a wk! I can't afford that!

Anyway, if you have some I would appreciate it, I'm trying to keep him cancer free, and vet said this was the best, most natural. But I have to keep work ( because of FM,etc.) down for me cost down, nutrition up.:)

By the way I don't want to start a raw food controversy, this is what I'm doing so I need help from other's that do this too.:)

I want to keep the peace! I know it sound's weird or unhealthy to some , that's fine, but my vet and I are going forth!:) I've had good results in the past, but can't do the same receipes, too complicated for me now.

Thanks in advance, don't want to offend w/the disclaimer, just trying to prevent troubles, but I don't think I'll have any here.:)

Claudia ( yes i'm the one who finally found a pet dish I liked!:)
  2. Pottersclay

Pottersclay New Member

A friend of mine had a dog with food allergies to wheat and stuff. I'll ask her what she fed Cole.

I just wish I still had my dog. I had a 2 1/2 year old black lab/chow named Chance. I had him outside for a potty break and he got hit by a car Wdnesday night and was killed instantly.
  3. claudiaw

claudiaw New Member

i saw your post, I'm so sorry. It's so hard to lose a pet.

I appreciate your checking for me. they do have kibble for allergies w/no grain. But I'm suppose to do a raw diet.

your friend,may be doing the grain free kibble, it is easier, but w/ cancer( hopefully former cancer patient) raw is best.

Thanks again, and again I'm sorry for your loss,