NEED SOME INFO ON B12

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by tes, Dec 6, 2002.

1. tes

tes New Member

I have just been told that my b12 is low. Has anyone ever been told this with fm and if so do supplements or injections help. I had an injection on Tuesday and starting 500mcg b12 once daily. Any input would be greatly appreciated. Is a dececiency in b12 normal with fm?

Thank You,
    Tes
  2. tes

tes New Member

I have just been told that my b12 is low. Has anyone ever been told this with fm and if so do supplements or injections help. I had an injection on Tuesday and starting 500mcg b12 once daily. Any input would be greatly appreciated. Is a dececiency in b12 normal with fm?

Thank You,
    Tes
  3. teach6

teach6 New Member

Most of us are deficient in B-12. The best way to get it is through injections. The next best is sublingually. I give myself injections 3 times a week, 10,000 mcg each time. If you look in the search feature at the top of the page there have been a couple of threads about B-12 recently.

Barbara
  4. tes

tes New Member

Thanks for coming around and answering my question. This board has saved my sanity. God Bless to you and everyone else here.

Tes
  5. JaciBart

JaciBart Member

rx or naturopath?

How do you handle the needle? I have such a hard time with needles since the fibro started.

Jaci