Need some info on FM Please!

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Carolonly, Oct 11, 2002.

1. Carolonly

Carolonly New Member

I was just wondering if FM is supposed to make you sleepless and have alot of headaches because right now it has been about one week since I slept and I seem to get alot of headaches. What other symptoms should I be watching for? How long does this stuff last. Sorry for all the questions but I just got diagnosed with this.
  2. Carolonly

Carolonly New Member

I was just wondering if FM is supposed to make you sleepless and have alot of headaches because right now it has been about one week since I slept and I seem to get alot of headaches. What other symptoms should I be watching for? How long does this stuff last. Sorry for all the questions but I just got diagnosed with this.
  3. sean

sean New Member

if you read through the posts you will get an idea of what the symptoms can be like. Go to the homepage also, and check out the scientific articles. There are so many symptoms with fms, you will find all the info related to these right here on this site without even needing to ask anyone.
  4. poodlegirl

poodlegirl New Member

I have had about 2 weeks worth of sleepless nites lately. I am sleepy when I go to bed, but toss and turn and ache when I do get to bed. I will doze for an hour or so then wake up. This continues thruout the nite, sleep a little and then awake on and off. By morning I am exhausted. But I have to get up and go to work. So this sleeplessness then working all day has got me to the point of sheer exhaustion. I finally, last nite took a half of an Ambien. I don't have a script for it, but my mother-in-law gave it to me because she could see I was just at the end of my rope. I actually had about 7 hours of sound sleep, only woke up once. I feel a little more rested this morning:) Yes sleeplessness goes hand in hand with FM and CFS.