Need some prayers - hubby's job again......

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by Milo83, Oct 8, 2004.

1. Milo83

Milo83 New Member

Here's the story with the job, he just got back in Aug.....

Ok, first of all - NO, Don did not hear anything about the truck driving job delivering milk...... :(

Yesterday we got papers in the mail to fill out for insurance at his present job that he just got August 6, of this year...Well, today, I was reading these papers, and thought, this can't be right - so I called the Local Union that send them - they were right........

Their insurance is really weird.........
    First of all, you have to work 400 some hours by September 30, IN ORDER TO BE ENTITLED TO INSURANCE BY JAN. 2005

If not, then you need 400 hours between Oct. 1 to March 30 to get insurance by JULY 2005.......

Well this just S*CKS........Don has about 320hrs in, but since he did not get the 400 in by the end of Sept. he will not even be entitled to insurance in JAN 2005 - and then with winter coming he will get layed off, so that means he will never make 400 hrs by March 31 TO BE COVERED BY JULY 2005 - they only give you insurance 6months at a time if you have the hours in - so everytime it rains, you are out of luck...........

So, putting it simple, WE WILL NOT HAVE INSURANCE FOR WHO KNOWS WHEN - MAYBE JAN. 2006........ARGGGHHHHHHHHH.....

I have never heard of such a bizzare situation, and this is a union job........

Tick me off big time.........
    Hope everyone is having a better day than me.........
    Take Care.......Love, Donna
  2. dash

dash New Member

Lord, so many times we find ourselves the victim of the world's injustice. Don and Donna will be without insurance now when they had expected to get that benefit.

Father, they need Your intervention in this situation. Please open a job that is consistent, with no lay offs or weather related problems, at a good, fair salary with the benefits they need.

While they are without insurance, provide them the ways and means to get medical care.

In Jesus' name I pray,
    Della
  3. Sandyz

Sandyz New Member

Praying that these problems that you and your husband are having with his job will clear up.

Blessings,
    Sandy
  4. sunflowergirl

sunflowergirl Active Member

Praying for that delivery job for him that he wants.