NEED SOME PRAYERS

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by Kim, Oct 21, 2002.

1. Kim

Kim New Member

Hi All,

I need some prayers for this latest run with depression, ECT, and symptoms that I don't know where they're coming from. Thanks.

In His Service,

Kim
  2. CJ-Tex

CJ-Tex New Member

You are in my thoughts and prayers. There are better days ahead Kim, keep the faith.
    Here is a thought for you:

"The best that an individual can do is to concentrate on what she CAN do, in the course of a burning effort to do it better." Elizabeth Bowen

In faith,
    C J
  3. allhart

allhart New Member

some prayers for you,

still praying[This Message was Edited on 11/01/2002]
  4. Shirl

Shirl New Member

KIm, Have been pretty sick myself, so know how you feel.

I always pray for everyone on the board, but do take special prayer requests by name when anyone request them.

God bless,

Shalom, Shirl
  5. PMangels

PMangels New Member

Just wanted you both to know that I am praying for you. God loves you both and does not want any of us to suffer.

God Bless,
    Arlene
  6. Shirl

Shirl New Member

Arelene, could use some additional prayer these days.

God bless hon.

Shalom, Shirl
  7. Scoobsmom

Scoobsmom New Member

I see my post was transfered to the worship forum, just wanted to say thanks for the "backup" on my response to the other post. I have never been on the worship message board before, and just wanted to tell you that I will lift your needs to the Heavenly Father. I apologize, but am unsure what ect is...could you inform me? Have a blessed day... In Christs love, BARBARA AKA scoobsmom...smiles and gentle hugs
  8. Kim

Kim New Member

ECT is shock therapy. My problem is that I am suffering with vertigo and sinusitis so they don't know how to treat this dizziness and it's getting worse. Thank you for your prayers. Kim
  9. Cactuslil

Cactuslil New Member

Dear Sister: I saw my psychiatrist, he is new to me after my therapist of 8 years left to dedicate her profession at this time to the elderly and infirm. I lost a really good psychiatrist who helped me tremendously to understand the differences et cetera and what happens when you suffer other depressions layered upon that base organic dysfunction called "clinical depression".

Presently I am taking a med. that affects the brain in a curative fashion while I take other antidepressants and antianxiety agents to treat the horrific situational depression. I have asked on two ocassions for ECT but thusfar have been refused. I will indeed fast and pray for you that you will get some relief for this stone we constantly wear around our necks.

The faith I profess to and honor believes earth is a place of testing and trials so we, as individual spirit children of a heavenly father, will know what we are able to endure. And yes, I believe in miracles but I also know there is a time when we must walk in faith; receiving blessings upon blessings when this tribulation is past us.

Again, you will be part of my prayer of fasting this eve and tomorrow. Love CactusLil'
  10. ladydi

ladydi New Member

Kim,
    You know you are in God's hands at all times. It is
    so true that we indeed have to walk by faith at times of
    trials. But on the other side of this trial, you will find
    an answer.

I lift you up tonight, Heavenly father I ask tonight
    that you touch Kim in a special way. Have her to feel your
    Holy Spirit. Please calm her. Give her courage. Give her
    peace as she walks through this dark valley. Lord, only you
    can provide the miricals of healing, whether by your hand or the hand of the Dr. thru you. Trusting in Your devine
    power of healing, I lift Kim up to you tonight. Place a
    hedge of comfort around her dear Lord. Lord I ask that you
    take away the fear Kim has, let her rest in your arms.
    In Jesus Name
    Amen
  11. Kim

Kim New Member

Praise God for this board!

Cactus, Toy poodles? The love of my life was a toy poodle named Monet. He went to live in Texas last year with a wonderful family because I got married, moved, and thought we would travel. I miss him so much.

kim