Need something..???

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by MarilynK, Jul 28, 2002.

1. MarilynK

MarilynK New Member

Pain,Pain ,Pain and the foggy brain and when PMS
    cickes in everything feels like it going to explode.
    People say ing hurtful comments and there are so many meen
    people and people stepping on my freinds.
    I get sooooo............ angry and then iaske for god to forgive me for this anger, i am supposed to forgive people and i know there is good in everybody.
    Sorry for the outburst .At least i have a place to come to and get it out .Not everybody have that.
    Thank you god for giving me this place.
    Bless all.
    M
  2. Shirl

Shirl New Member

Marilyn, feel free to come here for all your needs, the Lord knows what is in our hearts, and minds.

As for as anger, there is room in His Word for righteous anger. I can't think where the Scripture is at the moment, maybe someone else will help here!

God Bless, and have a wonderful day.

Shalom, Shirl
  3. MarilynK

MarilynK New Member

Thank you Shirl,
    I am having a number 8 day today, not tobad.
    I printed out you reply to this womans husband , i forgot the name.
    I know have my coffemaker by the bed ,i have my medecine ready for every morning, my husband is going to move the TV in so i can relax and come to my self at my own pace.
    Thank you so mutch for all the tips.
    Small things like that helps alot,
    you just dont think abaot it untill someone tells you.

God Bless
    And you to have a wonderful day.

Love
    Marilyn

The time is 12:20 here , it must be atleast 6 hours diff. to the east coast in the stats.
    It must be around 6 in the morning there.
    Hope you had a good nigth sleep, i did.and it makes all the diff.I take med. at nigth.
    Take care ..
  4. GM

GM New Member

Sorry to hear you had a bad day recently hope you are doing better. You can't dwell on what others think of you or what they think you should being or not doing. After visiting the boards a few times in the last week since I'm fairly new I've seen there are alot of you out there that are alot worse they me but I still have to take things slow and sometimes I have had to say No! that I can't do certain things. Then there comes the comments but you know what you can do and what will hurt you. I hope I have made some sense Guinda