need song lyrics..any help here???

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by inpain3, Dec 21, 2002.

1. inpain3

inpain3 New Member

i am searching for a christain song called "30 pieces of silver"
    i cry my eyes out everytime i hear it and would love the lyrics to it...does anyone know where i can find them??

ip3
  2. deecrossett

deecrossett New Member

Hi Patty, do you happen to know who the artist is? I've been doing a search in all of our lyric sites and haven't had any luck yet. It might be easier to use the artists name.
    Deena
  3. inpain3

inpain3 New Member

have no idea who sings it...my sister in aw's mom sings it at church...but i dont know where she got it from......
  4. queenbee69

queenbee69 New Member

My boyfriend is a DJ.and I have access to downloading.I looked up the song and came up with 2 different singers. One was prince buster and the othere is Hank Williams. Hope this helps. I am waiting for the song to download so i can hear it. Queenbee
  5. inpain3

inpain3 New Member

i am tryin to find the lyrics to them with those names you gave me..where are you downlaoding them from, what site...send me a url..my e-mail addy is on my profile...would put it here but then the mods would have to get up and move today..tryin to be nice to them for once..so no puttin it here....

ip3

also lookin for "God still answers prayers" and "what a prayer can do" any help with those?? send me url's of where you dwnld from... tyty
  6. queenbee69

queenbee69 New Member

the music it's self from kaza,morphous and limewire. These are all sites that you can download music from. I found that one song by Hank Williams but I could only find sites for the lyrics that you had to pay to get. Hope this helps. queenbee
  7. deecrossett

deecrossett New Member

Okay Sara, I found them and they are in your email. You can ask anytime, I have many resources due to the fact that Mariano is a musician and I find the written lyrics for him and his band.
    God bless,
    Deena