NEED SSD ATTORNEY IN JAX, FL

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by yorkeemom, Jun 26, 2006.

1. yorkeemom

yorkeemom New Member

i'M LOOKING FOR A SSD ATTORNEY IN JAX, FL. TO REPRESENT ME IN THE CHALLENGING JOURNEY. I WAS INVOLVED IN A HIGH IMPACT MVA IN 2001 WHICH FROM DAY ONE I HAVE NEVER BEEN THE SAME..IT WAS A MIRACLE OF GOD THAT I DIDN'T GET KILLED IN THE WAY THE ACCIDENT HAPPENED AND WHERE I ENDED UP AFTER IMPACT....I SHOULD HAVE TAKEN MY 1ST'S ATTORNEY'S ADVISE AND FILED THEN, BUT WAS TOO STUPID TO THINK THINGS WOULD GET BETTER OVER TIME...WRONG...INJURIES SUSTAINED IN THE MVA DIDN'T EVEN BEGIN TO GIVE ME THE PROBLEMS THAT CAME AS A RESULT OF IT....i HAVE ARTHRITIS, DDD,HERNIATED DISC IN NECK & BACK,TWO CARPAL TUNNEL SURGERIES, VERTEBROPLASTY FOR 2 FRACTURED VERTEBRAS. WORKING WITH A BRILLIANT TEAM AT MAYO CLINIC THAT ACTUALLY KNOW WHAT IS HAPPENING AND WANT TO HELP..LOTS OF VISITS FOR TPI'S , MASSAGE, FACET INJECTIONS AND ACUPUNCTURE. STILL TAKING MAJOR NARCOTICS ON A REGULAR BASIS AND FEEK LIKE i DEFINITELY AM LOOSING MY MIND. mY SON HAS TO DRIVE ME EVERYWHERE FOR FEAR I'LL GET A DUI--...MOST TIMES I FEEL OVERWHELMED AND READY TO JUST PACK IT IN--, RUN A WAY---STOP THE PAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!FIND ME SOMEONE IN jAX!!!!!PLEASE
    [This Message was Edited on 06/27/2006]
    [This Message was Edited on 07/05/2006]