need strenth

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by allhart, Sep 21, 2002.

1. allhart

allhart New Member

i realy need some prayers of strenth right now those of you who read my other post know how bad things are but thursday i was pushed over the edge when we had to put my 9 year old cat to sleep he was actually like a child to me him and my daughter had the same birthday he was the one who always was by my side when i was sick he always give me hope now hes gone im a complete basket case and i feel as if i cant pull my self back up this time,i feel lost for the frist time,
  2. Harmony

Harmony New Member

I pray God's strength is helping you through this time of sorrow, and you will feel his comfort and presence near to you. I'm sorry you are having a hard time. I know how important pets are. God bless you with his love!

Love,
    Harmony
  3. LuvMeCritters

LuvMeCritters New Member

I'm praying for you that God will give you the strenth and courage to get thru this rough time. All you have to do is ask Him and he will. He's always with us thru good and bad. I lost one of my precious cats 8 years ago, and when I think of her I can still cry. But I look at her pictures and she makes me smile and I think of her purring and sitting in my lap. Remember the good times you had with her and all the comfort she gave you.

God Bless,

Regina
  4. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

I am so sorry for your loss. I think it's sometimes harder to lose our pets than it is to lose people. Our pets give us unconditional love. They do come in spirit to comfort us, even after they pass. Be open and alert to signs which you might otherwise write off to coincidence.

Love, Mikie