Need tips on chelation

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by kat0465, Jun 15, 2011.

1. kat0465

kat0465 New Member

Hi all,
    Any tips I could get on chelation would be appreciated. I started rich v's simplified methylation protocol Monday, so I'm trying to learn all I can

And it seems like chelation plays a part in getting well, or better at least :/

I have acess to an infra red sauna, and I've read about peeps using herbs to chelate. I'd like to keep it as simple as possible.

Starting the protocol has been a big step, I feel like it's my only hope as nothing else has really worked.

Thanks in advance for any advice!!

2. kat0465

kat0465 New Member

Great info!! I have only started the methylation protocol since Monday, so guess I have a few months before I need to worry about chelation.

Yes, low and slow definitely! I never know how im going to react to far I've just started the multi ( just one) the leitchin, and one drop of b 12waiting several days before I introduce another supp to see how it goes.

Where can I find the doctors data metals and mineral test?? Or will my doc order it if i ask? I'm guessing it's gonna be out of pocket..

I know for sure I have adrenal exhaustion, treated with isocort, dhea for a while, but my cortisol level is almost non existent.

I was scared of the fir sauna, the lady tried to put me in it for 30 mins. I told her no way, that i would probably crash. So haven't done it yet.

I'm sure I'm full of mercury, I have a mouth full of old fillings, not to mention I worked around automotive paint for 5 years.

We were exposed to all kinds of chemicals :(
    May I ask how you treated your adrenals?? I'm going to go much slower on the methylation protocol also. Thanks so much for your help!!!

[This Message was Edited on 06/15/2011]