Need to complain a little....

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Cinlou, Apr 2, 2007.

1. Cinlou

Cinlou New Member

Just need to complain a bit about this darn pain that does not want to go away.....I go through times of neck pain, lower back pain FM, MPS and Degenerative spine.....I get one feeling ok the other acts up....what is this all about?

I hate the question what is your scale of pain? My pain management doc asked me how much he has helped me since I have been seeing him, well how do you answer that one? I have gone to him for year. Done all the injections, everything that he believes will help me.....but why can I feel 100% no pain for a week, day or 1 hour?

I swear I may be worse but it is more manageable,does that make sence? If you say there is no improvement the insurance company won't pay for treatment.

I am sooo tired of this, I have a permanent crease between my eyebrows from the frown of being in pain! Anyone else?

The only time I felt great was after I had surgery...no pain! The OR recovery nurse just cracked up because I was so happy after surgery.......good stuff....she said no one comes out smiling and joking like that....

Thanks for reading, if you did....I'll perk up soon, I always do.
    ((((hugs))))
    Cindy
    [This Message was Edited on 04/02/2007]
  2. cindy2

cindy2 New Member

Hi Cinlou,
    just wanted to say I had day surgery a while back, Like you I came out feeling great. No pain it was the first time in years I felt painfree.
    Nurses were also impressed to see how good I was.
    We decided it had to be the Pethadine I recieved.

Wish I could have a daily dose of it.

Cindy 2
  3. Cinlou

Cinlou New Member

Thank you for the replies.... :) I feel better already.
    Cindy
  4. Reidsbeads

Reidsbeads New Member

dont think any of us ever feel 100% anymore. I have a huge frown between my eyes and on my forhead, dont think thats going away anytime soon either! I am either in pain or so tired when i finally do have a good day i just go for it cause i dont know when the next one will be. Heck i was gonna call in sick to the dr but then i dont get my meds. It will get better and then worse and then better an then??????????????? But smile cause if its worse now better is coming:) Tam