Need to find a Doctor

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by ldw745, Aug 12, 2005.

1. ldw745

ldw745 New Member

Hi,
    I have a son 27 yrs. old who came down with fibro in 1999. Since then we have ran from doc to doc. His pain is getting so bad he stays in bed most days....

Does anyone know where I can get a list of doctors in Indianapolis or surrounding area, that specilize in Fibro. We have tried Rumitologist without any relief.

Thanks and God bless,
    ldw
  2. DarqAce

DarqAce New Member

To find a list of FM doctors in the states, all you have to do is click on "Doctor Referral" at the top of the page (in the purple stripe). Then click on "CFS & Good Doctor List", then it will bring up lists of doctors in various states.

I took the time to go there myself and copy the list of doctors in the Indianapolis area.

Indianapolis, IN
    Dr. Margaret Frazer
    2010 W. 86th St.
    Indianapolis, IN 46260
    Tel: (317) 929-5830
    (FMS. "It is nice to have found a physician who totally understands this syndrome.I can't say I am pain free, but now I at least feel like exercising and being physical again.")

Steven Neucks, M.D.
    7155 Shadeland Station
    Indianapolis, IN
    Tel: (317) 577-9999
    ("I have been seeing Dr. Neucks for over one year. He has helped me with my fibromyalgia symptoms more than any other physician by far. He has been treating fibromyalgia patients for at least 15 years.")

Hope this helps! Good luck!

Shannon
  3. BxGirl

BxGirl New Member

I looked her up last year and she's not at that address. I can't find her anywhere in Indianapolis.

Ninks - what kind of doctor is Dr. Neucks and what has he done for you? Thanks.

BxGirl

P.S. - What about going to Dr. Logan - he's really good.
  4. ldw745

ldw745 New Member

Shannon

Thank you so much for taking the time to send me these names.

I will try and get an appointment ASAP!

Prayers & Hugs
    Linda
  5. ldw745

ldw745 New Member

Thanks for the help. I really hope he can help my son, I feel so helpless...mom's are suppose to make the "boo boo"
    go away.

I am very gratefull that he has help you. It is hard to find a doc that seems to care. If they cant fix you in 1 or 2 visits they loose interest.

prayers & hugs
    Linda
  6. ldw745

ldw745 New Member

BxGirl

Who and where is Dr. Logan? How long have you been going to him/her?

prayers & hugs
    Linda