Need to find a Rheumatologist or Internist in S. Jersey or

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by lyoness1, Jan 22, 2007.

1. lyoness1

lyoness1 New Member

Hi All,
    I hope you are doing better than I am. I am looking for a doctor in the South Jersey area- Cherry Hill, Medford, Voorhees, even Philly just someone who can help. My Primary Care Physician has tried to help, and has not. The pain is overwhelming. I am exhausted.
  2. katvwolf

katvwolf New Member

Hello!

I am originally from central Jersey. My mom and I both have fibro. My mom was diagnosed by a phenomenal neurologist up in Morristown, if you don't mind traveling there. His name is Dr. Fox and he is associated with Morristown Memorial I believe. He is an amazing doc, but lacks personality. My mom went to several orthopedists before he finally figured out she had fibro.

She has a friend who goes to a Rheumy in that area as well for arthritis, if you would like me to get that name for you.

Kat
  3. ksl25

ksl25 New Member

has anyone here seen Dr. Podell or Wendy King in NJ?
    they offices in Somerset and Springfield.

let me know if you have seen them. thanks. ksl

check out www.drpodell.org
  4. Cromwell

Cromwell New Member

There wwere a couple opf good ones just between Stoneharbor and Atlantic City, cannot recall their names. I saw the male but the woman who practices out of it is near Hamilton Mall-she will be in the book, is said to be superb. Summers Point was where the male doctor was. He was nice enough, used good labs.

Love Annie Cromwell